Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anaesthesia Auckland Ltd
Calling all administration officers. We need an experienced medical administrator to join our team.
- Experienced administrator required in Remuera
- Busy, varied role; friendly, professional office
- Part time, flexible role
This is a featured jobat Warkworth Birthing Centre
Registered Midwife working in the postnatal area of our Centre. Shifts are 12.5 hours and include night and day shifts and casual 6 hour shifts.
- You will work in a friendly and supportive team at Warkworth Birthing Centre
- Permanent Part time or Casual positions available
- Check out our website at www.warkworthbirthcentre.co.nz
Listed seven days agoat Workplace Health NZ LtdOccupational Health Nurses role is to ensure that the working population of NZ is safe and free from harm in their workplace. Listed eleven hours agoat Extrastaff
Are you a seasoned Manager with an excellent track record in staff management and customer service?
Skills in financial management, staffing manageme
- Are you a seasoned Manager with an excellent track record in staff management?
- Skills in financial management and staffing management?
- Looking for Casual, Short term or Long term assignments?
Listed four days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Our client has a well-earned reputation for delivering innovative health and travel assistance on the global stage.
- Enjoy training in the U.K! All expenses paid and travel Europe on your weekends
- Be part of this big global brand providing emergency assistance to travellers!
- 4 days on, 3 days off. No night shift!
Listed one day agoat Ring International Recruitment Ltd
A superb management opportunity in a well supported and successful organisation Excellent remuneration Don't miss this rare opportunity!
- Exceptional Hospital Management Role
- Highly sought after position in a prestigious organisation
- Opportunity to be part of a well developed service within a multi discipl. team
Listed thirteen days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWe are looking to appoint a Project Manager to join our team in our Institute for Innovation and Improvement (i3). You will support our clinical t... Listed one day agoat Dil's Funeral ServicesWe are looking for a full time Funeral Director to join the team at Dil’s Funeral Services, a leading family owned funeral company. Listed one day agoat Bayside Dental CentrePosition opened in a busy practice with a great team of clinicians and support staff, you will be in a happy and friendly environment Listed five days agoat HealthCare NZ
Be part of an exciting new team developing a brand-new service to meet the needs of people in the community.
- Exciting, unique role for an experience Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Complete flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Brand new Albany based offices
Listed six days agoat Browns Bay Family Doctors
Experienced Registered Nurse
- Thursdays and Fridays only - no weekends or public holiday
- Start date January 2020
Listed one day agoat Oceania Group
Bring your clinical knowledge and passion to enhance the lives of our residents, at the Sands in Browns Bay, good parking and public transport access
- Career growth with Leadership Training and PDRP
- Oceania provides Indemnity insurance
- Competitive pay rate
Listed eleven hours agoat medi'Ray New Zealand Ltd
We are looking for two individuals who wants to make a career out of warehousing, join a great team and contribute to the ongoing success of Mediray.
- Great working environment
- Motivated team culture
- Varied product range
Listed thirteen days agoat Summerset
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a seasoned Manager to ensure the smooth running of our beautiful village in Karaka.
- Are you a seasoned manager with a passion for aged care?
- Responsible for ensuring the Village runs smoothly every day
- Competitive remuneration, health cover, day off on your birthday and much more
Listed twenty seven days agoat Ferry Enterprises LtdHealthcare Assistant to provide quality care and support to our elderly residents Listed eleven days agoat Briargate Healthcare Ltd40 Beds Dementia Care rest home is expecting you to take over this leadership role. Listed four days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Join a dynamic & busy Health Team in North Shore. Provide exceptional healthcare services in a Corrections setting. Are you up for the challenge?
- Permanent or Contract
- No Night Shifts
- Develop both professionally and personally
Listed twenty six days agoat Oceania Group
The Sands is seeking a full time Healthcare Assistant to be part of our care team. The Sands is a brand new premium facility opposite Browns Bay Beach
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Easy access to public transport and off-street parking available
Listed twelve days agoat Metlifecare
Casual night shift opportunity to ensure a safe and secure environment for our residents.
- Join the dedicated team at Metlifecare!
- Casual working as and when required
- Opportunity to work at multiple locations across the North Shore
Listed eighteen days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Fixed Term Support Workers needed in the North Shore
- Be part of an award wining not for profit organization.
- Full training provided.
- Earn Money over summer!
Receive new jobs for this search by email