Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Mount Roskill AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat medi'Ray New Zealand Ltd
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a team player who wants to make a career out of warehousing by joining a great team at Mediray.
- Great working environment
- Motivated team culture
- Varied product range
This is a featured jobat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Highly autonomous and client focused
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent ongoing clinical support and education
Listed twenty one hours agoat Greenwood Medical CentreMedical Receptionist (part - time) working in a friendly but busy medical centre in Epsom Auckland. Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you enjoy the variety of temporary / casual work then this may be a great opportunity for you
- Central Auckland loactions
- Previous ward clerk experience a major advantage
- Temporary work
Listed five days agoat Avondale Health CentreMedical Receptionist up to 40 hrs/ week friendly central/west Auckland Listed four days agoat Lumino The Dentists
We are looking for someone who is bright and bubbly, loves to work with others, is empathetic & has an interest in health to join the team!
- Patient-centric Receptionist role!
- 4 days a week!
- The ideal candidate will being naturally well-organised, warm and empathetic!
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An opportunity to work in various administration roles in a Large Health Organisation
- Short and Long term assignments
- Immediate requirements available
- Free training provided
Listed three days agoat Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital
Are you keen to be a part of a thriving human habitat, while also considering the impact that tiny little bugs can have?
- Could be suitable to a contractor
- Part time (8 hrs/week)
- Eden Alternative Home
Listed four days agoat DHP Consultancy
A role for a qualified practice nurse who is interested in assisting Medical practices within the Auckland area achieve their quality standards.
- Auckland Area
- Home based
- Supportive Team
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
On any given day Nurses working in our prison health centres provide a full range of primary health care services.
- Very supportive team culture
- Excellent skill enhancement opportunity
- Free on-site parking – No night Shift!
Listed thirteen days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an Inpatient Receptionist to join the wonderful team on our inpatient orthopaedic ward
- Showcase your organisational and customer service skills
- A chance to join an organisation that is making a difference
- Permanent Part-Time role, based at our Mercy Hospital in Epsom
Listed eleven days agoat Stoddard Rd Medical Centre
We are looking for someone who has an outgoing personality, helpful and willing to pitch in and help with nursing chores
- Outgoing personality needed
- General Practice
- School hours
Listed one day agoat Healthwise Personnel
Your flexible schedule will suit this part time casual role in Central Auckland
- Central Auckland
- Close to trains and bus stations
- Adult and child medical care
Listed seven days agoat Omni Health
Join our high performing patient focused team three days per week
- warm and inviting administration team
- Professional and supportive
Listed eleven hours agoat Paxus
Multiple permanent opportunities for experienced Clinical Health Systems professionals required for rapidly growing IT Healthcare Services company.
- Permanent opportunities with a rapidly expanding IT and Healthcare solutions co.
- End to End critical roles wkg from Quotation, implementation and Delivery
- Customer Facing role with excellent career development opportunities
Listed eight days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA lovely part-time practice admin role with an upmarket GP practice in Epsom. 5 month contract, 29 hours per week. Starting late August Listed six days agoat National Heart Foundation
If you are looking for a role that enables you to make a real difference in the community then this may be the role for you.
- Are you passionate about connecting with people?
- Join New Zealand’s leading heart health charity
- Permanent, full-time
Listed four days agoat CHT
CHT St Johns in Epsom has job openings available for Healthcare Assistants, with a variety of roles on offer.
- CHT takes great care of older people in hospitals and rest homes
- Based across Auckland, Bay of Plenty and Waikato
- Casual, fixed term and permanent positions currently available
Listed five days agoat Extrastaff
Healthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities
- Are you Passionate about caring for the Elderly?
- Looking for a fun and supportive team environment?
- Fun and rewarding role?
Listed two days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelManage 5-6 sites and promote quality service to aged care clients. Be a Managers' Manager, mentor, oversee financial & operational performance. Listed ten hours agoat Life Plus
Bring your "A" Game to our growth
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Flexible Hours
- Friendly, Supportive Environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email