Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BaptistCare NSW & ACT
Lead and mentor your team who enjoy working in consistent partnerships with residents, families and each other so residents live their best life!
- Relocate to Sydney!
- Key leadership role
- Great Salary + Salary Packaging Benefits
This is a featured jobat Allied Health - Corrections Victoria
Help Corrections Victoria become a world leader in guiding offenders through positive behavioural change.
- Help Victoria remain a safe place to live by reducing re-offending.
- Earn $85,279 - $96,759 per annum, plus super.
- Full-time, ongoing, part-time and fixed-term vacancies available.
Listed nine days agoat Health and Disability CommissionerBe an integral part of our organisation receiving and managing complaints. You will be a first class analyst and have excellent communication skills. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserFertility Nurse at a Private Clinic. Listed one day agoat Maungakiekie ClinicWe are looking for an experienced Part Time Practice Nurse with a sense of humour and a can do attitude to join our great team Listed nine days agoat Procare
We are seeking a Quality Improvement Advisor to help promote, implement and monitor quality improvement and quality standards within general practices
- Permanent position, with comprehensive and accredited training provided if nee
- Key new role on innovative project focused on improving population health
- Based in Grafton, with great transport links and ability to work remotely
Listed ten days agoat HealthSourceHad enough of shift work! Enjoy working in the medical field but would like a Monday - Friday role, then this position could be for you! Listed twenty one hours agoat Lovely by Skin Institute
Come and join our growing Lovely by Skin team and enhance your career.
- Part & Full time opportunities across Auckland
- Long term Skin Institute Group career opportunities
- Advance your skills with both Industry and Internal training & development
Listed sixteen hours agoat Molnlycke
Territory Manager for Wound Care Products, Auckland New Zealand (Part-time)
- Multi-national Company
- Leading medical solutions company
- Work-life Balance, flexibility
Listed eight days agoat HealthCare NZ
Bring your a passion to deliver exceptional restorative services to people with health and disability related needs in their own homes.
- Bring your clinical skills to make a difference in your local community
- 12 months FTC - parental cover
- Based in Auckland
Listed five days agoat Procare
We are seeking Cultural Engagement Nurses to act as key resources for allocated ProCare general practices, to meet their demands and needs.
- Full-time, permanent
- Competitive Wellness and Benefits Offering
- Based in Grafton, Auckland
Listed four days agoat Caisse de Prevoyance Sociale NZRepresent the CPS in New Zealand Supervise all medical evacuations to Auckland, New Zealand Perform other duties as assigned Listed nine days agoat AMAC Ltd
We require a part time registered nurse with a non-judgemental, pro-choice attitude towards early abortion and contraceptive care.
- No weekend or shift work
- 3 days per week
- Small friendly, highly specialised and professional womens healthcare team
Listed four days agoat Intra LimitedLooking for a Nursing role with a difference? Weekdays only, no night shift, great work/life balance, flexible hours and more on offer! Listed five days agoat Horizon Recruitment
Join this well organised, progressive team in a family friendly environment
- Close knit, non-hierachical team
- An oustanding Cornerstone accredited general practice
- 32 hour week 3 + days per week
Listed ten days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardAs two of the largest District Health Boards, Auckland and Waitematā DHBs provide health services to a combined population of 1,169,000 people,... Listed three days agoat Mercy Hospice Auckland
Mercy Healthcare and its subsidiaries are ministries of Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Sisters of Mercy New Zealand
- Mercy Healthcare Auckland
- Newly created senior management role
- 20 hours per week (flexible)
Listed nine days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Put your excellent organisation skills to use by supplying quality healthcare. A role with challenge and satisfaction.
- Exciting role for a Registered Health Professional
- Feel you are making a real difference with your organisation and people skills
- Auckland based role
Listed eight days agoat Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
Are you a Registered Nurse wanting a change of scenery? Could Community Healthcare be your next chapter/adventure?
- Flexibility to work the hours you want!
- Autonomy to manage your caseload!
- Freedom to work from home!
Listed two days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Provide high quality nursing care that promotes optimal patient outcomes in partnership with the patient, their whanau and the multidisciplinary team
- Registered Nurse with Endoscopy, PACU or acute care experience
- 4 - 6 month contract at top private surgical facility
- Competitive remuneration + 8% holiday pay
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
This role will be to ensure that high standards are met, the state-of-the-art equipment is ready and university/ visiting faculty are well supported.
- Play a vital role in contributing to the success of the University of Auckland
- Dynamic & varied role where no day is the same, great opportunity to develop
- Team focused working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email