Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Karori WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Join our team in modern, clean and spacious practice rooms with an onsite gym. Applications for full time salary or contract work will be accepted.
- Wellington Central Location
- Experienced practitioners and admin team
- Clientele are professionals aged 25-55 motivated to rehab
This is a featured jobat Wakefield Heart Centre
Cardiac Physiologist required - Electrophysiology role
- Specialised cardiac centre providing comprehensive high quality cardiac care
- Small friendly professional team
- Excellent salary and working conditions
Listed two days agoat Capital and Coast District Health BoardThe Wellington Children’s Clinic day ward is seeking a Health Care Assistant to contribute to the effective service delivery for children and whanau. Listed eight days agoat New Zealand PoliceWellness Advisor Wellington Salary Range: $71,357 - $96,542 Permanent, Part time (20hrs) Police Employee Job Requisition ID 11010 Are you ... Listed three days agoat Healthscope
If you are self-motivated and have high levels of attention to detail then you are exactly who we are looking for to join the friendly close knit team
- Previous medical typing experience
- Fast (minimum 60 wpm), accurate typing (accuracy favoured over speed)
- A strong command of medical terminology
Listed nine days agoat Ministry of Health
Here is your opportunity to achieve meaningful and sustainable improvement in DHB performance leading to better health outcomes for New Zealanders.
- Unique opportunity to lead strategic engagement with DHB Leaders
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Four opportunities available
Listed nine days agoat Capital and Coast District Health BoardWellington Hospital requires a casual Theatre Support Assistant to provide health care and a full cleaning service throughout 15 operating theatres Listed fourteen days agoat St John of God Hauora TrustWe are looking for Support Workers/Caregivers to join our team of casuals or work for us on a permanent part-time basis Listed six days agoat Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice are looking for a Flexi Palliative Care Coordinator to join our Wellington team making a difference in the Wellington Community.
- Work in an environment that lets you make a difference
- Grow your expertise in palliative care
- Learn from our comprehensive education programme
Listed ten days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
We are looking for Health Care Assistants to join our relief pool “The Bureau” on a casual basis.
- Wellington Regional Hospital, Kenepuru Hospital
- MECA, depending on experience
Listed three days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Ensure that your team are passionate about delivering excellence in care
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Listed ten days agoat ACC
We are looking for someone with experience in the health sector and/or social service with portfolio management.
- Help ACC deliver quality health outcomes
- Support the development of innovative health services
- Receive 9% superannuation and valuable benefits
Listed two days agoat City DentistsA part time dental receptionist required to join our modern city practice and be part of our friendly motivated team. Listed two hours agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are looking for Well Child Tamariki Ora Nurses, Health Visitor or Registered Nurses with two or more years post graduate nursing experience.
- Provide support and advice to families
- Bring your passion for working in partnership with families
- Make the difference of a lifetime
Listed eight days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelMedcall are the preferred supplier for most Aged Care providers in New Zealand. Listed three days agoat Healthscope
Our Wellington laboratory has several vacancies for qualified Medical Laboratory Technicians to join our Histology and Cytology teams.
- Histology/Cytology Wellington Hospital
- Newly graduated science students will also be considered and given full training
- Full-time 80 hours per fortnight Monday to Friday and may include on call work
Listed one day agoat EVP Recruitment Waikato Ltd
Require an experienced Nurse with strong clinical skills and the ability to share with and impart those positively to staff.
- Work for one of NZ's most innovative providers of aged care residential services
- Hugely popular Home in central area
- Strongly philosophically driven organisation
Listed fifteen days agoat Taste SuccessWe are currently seeking dynamic, motivated facilitators who are passionate about wholefoods and love working with clients to achieve nutrition goals. Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We make a real and positive difference for communities, through the services we invest in and the support we give.
- Are you passionate about helping New Zealand’s most vulnerable?
- Help us rebuild a critical public service and tackle some big issues
- Join a dynamic and inclusive working environment!
Receive new jobs for this search by email