Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Glendowie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Michael Holmes Premium Eyewear
Experienced Dispensing Optician/trainee dispensing optician for strong independent practice. Enjoy working with high quality frames and lenses.
- Outstanding retail environment
- Work with a supportive team of like-minded individuals offering the best.
- Have pride in your professional skills and work with dream clients.
This is a featured jobat Higher Ground Trust
A great opportunity has opened at Higher Ground and we are currently seeking a permanent full time AOD Counsellor to join our clinical team.
- Competitive starting salary rewarded
- $1500 Training Allowance each year
- Supportive work environment and management team
Listed two days agoat Mount Wellington Family Health CentreFor busy medical practice in Mt. Wellington, Auckland. Approx 30 hours per week . Must be efficient with excellent communication skills. Listed eighteen hours agoat Invacare Australia Pty Ltd
Deliver, install or collect medical items to and from our rentals business customers. A customer facing service delivery role.
- Fun and Hardworking Team!
- Great opportunities to develop your career within the company
Listed four days agoat eastMED Doctors
Full time Practice Nurse sought for modern, high quality medical clinic.
- Great team
- Rewarding work
- Desirable location
Listed eleven days agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Bring your exceptional customer service & innate desire to make change. Start your career in an innovative medical/surgical devices company.
- Busy & varied customer service role, support daily ordering of medical devices
- Award winning & globally recognised business that invests in your career prog
- Directly impact on people’s wellbeing & provide exceptional customer service
Listed three days agoat HealthscopeWe are currently looking for a casual laboratory technician to join our Specimen Reception Department in our Auckland lab. Listed three days agoat EVP Recruitment Waikato Ltd
This company only employs people with a passion for elderly care services who are excited by the opportunity to lead and manage others.
- Well established Home with beautifully landscaped gardens and extensive views
- Work for one of NZ's leading providers of aged care residential services
- Exciting opportunity to bring your high energy to this Home in growth mode
Listed three days agoat Invacare Australia Pty Ltd
Invacare New Zealand is looking for a experienced Operations Manager to drive the day to day functions of our Rentals Business unit.
- Great opportunity to manage a dynamic team
- Friendly work enviroment
- Mount Wellington location
Listed fourteen days agoat Local DoctorsGreat opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team! Listed three days agoat Chemist WarehouseNew store opening in Glen Innes, Auckland! We are on the lookout for Full Time Dispensary Technicians! Listed eleven days agoat HealthscopeWe are currently seeking Pre Analytical Medical Laboratory Technicians (or Trainees) to work in the Specimen Services Department. Listed fourteen days agoat Local DoctorsGreat opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team! Listed seven days agoat St Andrews Village
Experienced aged care night RN for our 190 bed care facility
- Work at one of Auckland's leading aged care facilities
- Be part of a professional, friendly team
- Build a career pathway with professional support and development
Listed three days agoat Chemist WarehouseNew store opening in Glen Innes, Auckland! We are on the lookout for Full Time Pharmacists! Must have current NZ APC registration as a Pharmacist. Listed ten days agoat Keystone People
Competent aged care Registered Nurses with NZ RN experience and InteRai trained, wanted for aged care facility
- Purpose built Aged Care facility!
- Competitive salary and on-going professional development.
- Supportive clinical management teams
Listed nine days agoat Keystone People
We are seeking a Facility Manager who has exceptional nurse management skills, has an optimistic perspective, and who is an approachable team leader.
- Well respected Aged Care Company
- Established aged care facility
- Ongoing professional developement
Listed eight days agoat Dove Hospice
Provide a comprehensive range of integrated body therapies and education to patients and families within a holistic framework.
- You will be working for a leading edge Hospice service.
- The opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team in a clinical setting.
- Join a kind and fun team that is making a difference to people.
Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Our AOD Clinicians are responsible for providing clinical assessment and treatment for tangata whaiora who present with substance use issues.
- Opportunity to part of a passionate new youth service
- A fun team, passionate about making a difference
- Safe and supportive work environment where employees are valued
Listed eight days agoat Dental Corporation Pty LtdWe are seeking an experienced Dental Nurse to join us at St Heliers Dental Centre working minimum of 35 hours a week from Mondays to Fridays. Listed fifteen days agoat Invacare Australia Pty Ltd
Our team at Invacare New Zealand are seeking an experienced Infection Control Specialist - Team Leader. Apply now!
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Medical Devices Industry
- Making Life Experiences possible
Listed sixteen days agoat Shalom CourtJoin the Shalom Court team as a Registered Nurse and provide clinical care in a warm and caring manner to our residents.
Receive new jobs for this search by email