Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Epsom AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HealthCare NZ
Please apply if you are Behaviour Specialist passionate about giving back to your community and want to be part of a supportive professional team.
- Join a supportive team of professionals committed to making a difference
- Demonstrate your ability to work in the community with a variety of people
- Enjoy professional development and career development opportunities
This is a featured jobat Auckland Radiology Group
Currently we are seeking a qualified MIT for a permanent part-time position based mainly at our solo branch in Ti Rakau.
- Part time role
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed one day agoat Auckland Vascular Centre
We are seeking an experienced medical receptionist who is a capable multi-tasker with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Central Location - Remuera
- Free Staff Parking
- Supportive and Friendly Team
Listed eleven hours agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
Join our vibrant team maximising outcomes for people who have been injured and older people who require support to remain living in their own homes.
- Are you a registered Health Professional with leadership experience?
- Full time, permanent role based in Auckland
- Vehicle provided!
Listed five days agoat Auckland Heart Group
- Epsom location - brand new modern premises
- 40 hours per week - 7.30 - 4.00pm
- Competitive remuneration
Listed fourteen hours agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Medac's Healthcare are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for casual/ongoing work in Auckland's fantastic Hospital environments
- Competitive market rates +8% Per Hour Holiday Pay
- Kick start 2020 with a true work/life balance!
- Refer a friend bonus up to $450 PER referral!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Kick start the New Year with a true work/ life balance working as a Healthcare Assistant with Medacs Healthcare in various healthcare settings
- Ongoing agency shifts to fit you and your lifestyle!
- Up to $450 refer a friend bonus!
- Competitive Rates of Pay – save for that winter escape!
Listed five days agoat Auckland ENT GroupWe are looking for a star Receptionist to join our team... Greenlane / Silverdale Listed eight days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Experienced HCA with health and well-being certificate L4 needed to work in hospital theatres
- Gain exporsure to theatre environment
- 4 month full time work
- Day time hours 8am - 4.30pm
Listed three days agoat Auckland X-Ray ServicesCurrently we are seeking a highly self-motivated enthusiastic, friendly, positive person to be the front line of meeting and caring for our patients Listed four days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an Inpatient Receptionist to join the wonderful team on our inpatient orthopaedic ward
- Provide administrative support & customer service to our clinical team/patients
- Permanent Part Time, 15 hours per week
- Based at Mercy Hospital, Epsom
Listed twelve hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We are looking an experienced Sterilising Technician to join our supportive and knowledgeable Endoscopy team,
- Provide decontamination, assembly, packaging and sterilisation services
- Permanent Part Time, 32 hours per week
- Based primarily at Mercy Epsom, with some travel to our Takapuna site
Listed nine hours agoat Ilam Retirement and CareSick of the traffic? Do you want to work somewhere sunny? Looking to work with a progressive organisation? Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserReceptionist(Clinical assistant) for Medical & Cosmetic Clinic. Experience preferred but not essential, the right attitude is more important. Listed two days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Oral Surgery Associates - Remuera practice is looking for a part-time (25.5 hours per week) Front Desk Coordinator! Listed seven days agoat HealthCare NZ
This job involves coordinating home based support services to people in their own home.
- Are you passionate about our community?
- Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment?
- Work alongside a team who are committed to home based support
Listed eleven hours agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross' Brightside hospital is seeking an experienced Clinical Resource Nurse to join their team.
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Subsidised health insurance
Listed five days agoat Procare
We are seeking a Quality Improvement Advisor to help promote, implement and monitor quality improvement and quality standards within general practices
- Full-time permanent (1 FTE)
- Competitive remuneration & benefits offering
- Based in Grafton, Auckland
Listed two days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Mount Eden practice is looking for a part-time Dental Assistant to join their busy team! Great location!
Receive new jobs for this search by email