Government & Defence Jobs in Mangere AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Lead and participate in initiatives to embed responsiveness to the needs of Māori communities.
- Multiple positions, locations available across Auckland.
- Bring your demonstrated ability as a people influencer.
- Create diversity of thought.
This is a featured jobat RiskLogic
Seeking a experienced emergency management speciali with strong background in training to join our team. Role based in Auckland with travel required!!
- Are you passionate about all things emergency management?
- Have operational experience ?? Fire & EM experience?
- Enjoy training? Work for us in this fun role with RiskLogic!
Listed fourteen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Join the Auckland South Corrections Facility, and make a difference to the lives of the men, their whānau and the wider community.
- starting salary of $54,170pa with an increase upon completion of the training
- Permanent position in South Auckland / 9 weeks full-pay training held on-site
- Monitor, manage and care for the men at Auckland South Corrections Facility.
Listed seven days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
You are an experienced Corrections/Correctional Officer, looking to join the team at Kohuora Auckland South Corrections Facility.
- $55,495pa (experienced) / $60,270pa (NCOM Level 3) / $65,176pa (NCOM Level 4)
- Relocation packages: Up to $5,000 if living outside of Auckland or overseas
- Applicants must have recent and relevant experience in a Corrections environment
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Your opportunity to provide intellectual and strategic leadership through contracts management expertise while working towards long-term solutions.
- Based in Ellerslie, permanent
- Oversee a cohesive, professional contracts management team
- Large government agency
Listed five days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardAs two of the largest District Health Boards, Auckland and Waitematā DHBs provide health services to a combined population of 1,169,000 people,... Listed seventeen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Great opportunity to lead the teams who make a difference to the lives of prisoners, their whānau and the wider community
- Be responsible for the daily management of operations at Kohuora
- Lead the teams who make a difference to the lives of prisoners and their whānau
- 5x Permanent roles available / C$85,000pa+ (negotiable based on experience)
Listed four hours agoat New Zealand PolicePsychologist – Behavioural Science Unit New Zealand Police Eller lie, Auckland, Permanent, Full Time Other Police Employee, Band I $85,829.0... Listed eighteen days agoat Auckland District Health BoardApply here if you have document control experience and have strong attention to detail, critical analysis and communication skills! Listed seventeen days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologySupport the development of academic curriculum and grow the professional capability of teaching staff. Listed five days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyLooking for someone who is student and outcome focussed to teach our high-level Mechanical Engineering programme Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Security Intelligence Service
NZSIS Intelligence Analyst is a newly defined role within the NZSIS that incorporates a range of analytical and investigative functions.
- Do you want a unique and challenging career like no other?
- Do you want a job that directly impacts on the security and well-being of NZers?
- Would you be interested in a role in the Intelligence Community?
Listed three days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
Fire and Emergency New Zealand has three 111 Communications Centres based in Christchurch (Southern), Wellington (Central), and Auckland (Northern).
- Four shifts on, four shifts off
- Exciting, supportive team environment
- Intensive training, NZQA qualifications
Listed five days agoat Department of Internal AffairsKickstart your regulatory career in DIA’s Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Group Listed three days agoat WorkSafe New Zealand
Play a key part in managing service delivery and how we represent our 'front door' interaction with all stakeholders
- Full-time, fixed-term position until 30 September 2020
- Manage service delivery and how we represent our 'front door'
- Auckland Central - but other locations may be considered
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are looking for an Assessor / Junior Assessor to support the accreditation function involving service and community providers funded by government.
- Diverse and exciting work
- Full induction and training programme provided
- Dynamic team
Listed five days agoat Department of Internal AffairsRepresent the voice of Regional Offices in the Archives Leadership Team, and you will support the Chief Archivist / General Manager Archives NZ Listed thirty one minutes agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Flexible, casual housekeeping roles, offering the living wage. Join the team at Auckland Live!
- We offer the living wage!
- Flexible role that can work around your schedule
- Multiple casual positions available
Listed nineteen days agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Join Regional Facilities Auckland as a Customer Security Attendant, cutting-edge industry training provided.
- Competitive remuneration package and staff benefits
- Permanent full-time positions located in the CBD
- Cutting-edge industry training and professional NZQA courses
Receive new jobs for this search by email