Government & Defence Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Great semi rural location, close to breath taking destinations for weekend exploring. Great team environment which will keep you on your toes.
- Enjoy a 37.5 hour working week
- Be Supported Around Further Learning and Development
- No traffic concerns here!
Listed ten days agoat Wilson Group
Are you seeking for a new challenge and want to work in an environment where the focus is on helping the community?
- Great career option for people aspiring to work in law enforcement in the future
- Full training provided
- Supportive and close team environment
Listed twenty five days agoat Sonder AustraliaSonder is a world-first personal safety monitoring and response company. Join our journey to make personal safety accessible to everyone. Listed twelve days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardMason Clinic is a secure forensic hospital for people with mental health and intellectual disability needs. Listed four days agoat Auckland District Health BoardDo you have administrative and customer service experience, interested in working in the health sector? If yes, we have a role here for you Listed two days agoat Auckland District Health BoardExciting and varied role with a leading health provider – An environment with real purpose Permanent, part time 24 hours per week Listed five days agoat Auckland TransportWe require an exceptional professional to manage the project teams responsible for planning and developing business cases to support rail development. Listed twenty days agoat The University of Auckland
If you are driven, adaptable, have a marketing qualification and have excellent customer service, we would like to hear from you.
- Diverse position with plenty of scope and variety
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- 6.75% superannuation and five weeks annual leave
Listed eighteen days agoat The University of Auckland
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and engaged individual to join our research team.
- Genuine opportunity to advance your skills in a highly respected team
- Flexible working and a culture dedicated to work-life balance
- 12 month Full-time, fixed term opportunity
Listed six days agoat Auckland TransportAs a Senior Community Transport Coordinator, you will play a leadership role in the development, coordination, delivery and monitoring. Listed ten days agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Full-time position working 40 hours per week
- Key leadership role
- Based in state of the art facilities in the CBD
- Join a collaborative, fun and dynamic team environment
Listed three days agoat Tauranga City Council
These roles are complex, challenging and varied involving complex and exciting planning processes
- Based in Tauranga CBD
- Join a new and highly motivated team
- Make a meaningful contribution to the community
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Bring your heritage expertise to this varied role!
- Work with community groups to promote and protect our unique heritage
- Multiple pathways for career development across Auckland Council
- Flexible working options available
Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
Drive innovative and engaging internal comms for ATEED. An exciting time to be part of our journey!
- Drive innovative and engaging internal comms
- Contribute to our communications strategy
- Work on exciting initiatives in a collaborative environment
Listed ten days agoat Auckland TransportYou will be responsible fordeveloping the key elements required for the Safety Management System (SMS) for the futureoperations Listed sixteen days agoat Auckland Council
Are you passionate about making Auckland a World-Class City?
- Be the voice of Auckland's diverse communities
- A Unique Opportunity
- Three- year Term to 2022
Listed twenty days agoat Technical Futures Limited
Why not start 2020 with a rewarding new role? Here’s the chance to join a world leading organisation as Transportation Consultant
- Leadership role
- Work on major, multi-disciplinary projects across
- Development opportunities
Listed five days agoat The Johnson Group
Our client, a large government agency, is looking for a Principal Policy Advisor on a fixed term contract for 3 months, starting in January.
- Auckland CBD
- Large government agency
- Contract work starting in January
Listed ten days agoat Auckland Council
12-month fixed term
- Strategy development and consultation
- Contribute to Auckland's future
- Great exposure and learning
Receive new jobs for this search by email