Government Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Develop and maintain overarching negotiation and implementation strategies that give effect to Treaty claims and settlement commitments.
- Knowledge of Treaty settlement policy and associated legislative framework.
- Critical senior leadership position.
- Join a values driven and forward-thinking organisation.
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
Drive public health initiatives and improvements towards achieving health equity in New Zealand.
- Provide strategic direction and clinical leadership
- Wellington or Auckland location
- Fixed-term position (up to 11 months)
Listed seventeen hours agoat ACC
The Incentive Officer is primarily responsible for ensuring all data is captured from employers for ACC's products.
- Do you thrive in a busy, vibrant work environment?
- Bring your great attention to detail
- Receive fantastic growth and career opportunities
Listed nineteen hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Would you like to be part of a team who supports and ensures that the voices of our tamariki and rangatahi are heard?
- 3x Positions Available
- Rewarding role
Listed three days agoat Mana Recruitment
This key leadership position leads, mentors and supports a team of specialist relationship managers which support and drive regional strategy.
- Highly capable and transformative leader.
- Previous experience working with Treaty partners across the rohe.
- Experience in the leadership of strategic relationships and partnerships.
Listed three days agoat ACC
Recovery Administrators provide administrative support that helps our clients, employers and providers access our support and services.
- Do you have good attention to detail?
- Bring your excellent ability to plan, organise and prioritise work
- Receive various opportunities to grow and develop your skills
Listed seventeen hours agoat Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
We are looking for a Team Administrator to join the Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia (EMA) Group.
- Work in a regional division within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Build relationships and work closely with a wide range of people
- Prioritise, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Support the Ministry's third party occupancy functions, update the asset register, file new data and undertake technical property investigations.
- Are you a natural and enthusiastic organiser with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy working on data organisation tasks like filing documents?
- Interesting and challenging work!
Listed three days agoat Ministry for Pacific Peoples
Provide high-quality administrative support services to the two designated Deputy Chief Executives.
- Lead the logistical arrangements for the Deputy Chief Executive's meetings
- Demonstrate your PA/EA experience
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication and people skills
Listed nineteen hours agoat ACC
We are looking for a Business Process Improvement manager to lead and build capability across the team.
- Lead and build capability across the team
- Bring your passion for continuous improvement.
- Deliver high quality results and value
Listed eighteen hours agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Join our team in Te Uru Rakau
- Business and technology transformation project in Te Uru Rakau
- Supportive talented programme team
- Central Wellington Location at 1 The Terrace
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Health
Join us at the Ministry of Health, where you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the health of all New Zealanders.
- Join a dedicated and supportive organisation
- An exciting permanent opportunity
- Be conveniently based in Wellington CBD
Listed two days agoat CAA/Avsec
Significant scope for researching, analysing and drafting rule amendments to address aviation safety, security issues and regulations.
- Contributes to ensuring safe and secure skies in the New Zealand aviation system
- A supportive environment
- Centrally located close to all transport amenities
Listed twenty three hours agoat Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
Are you looking for the chance to lead a high-profile project that will help strengthen emergency management in NZ?
- A great opportunity to manage procurement and contract engagement to CIMS!
Listed three days agoat The Treasury
Join the Treasury's 18-month Graduate programme, and get ready to start your career in the heart of public sector decision-making!
- Do you want to help build a more sustainable, inclusive & progressive Aotearoa?
- Do you share our vision of higher living standards for all New Zealanders?
- Are you forward-thinking, inquisitive and eager to learn?
Listed twenty hours agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
We're looking for a Team Leader, Fees Free, who can lead and support the
development of a team to deliver on our Fees Free policy
- Lead and support the development of a team
- Influence the timely and accurate delivery of Fees Free funding
- Recommend the Fees Free funding allocation
Listed two days agoat ACC
Senior Media role for you to bring your innovation to a team working on exciting stories and content to add value to media on issues that matter.
- Collaborate and innovate on proactive and reactive media engagement, external
- Receive 9% superannuation contributions plus other benefits
- Support programmes that improve the lives of Kiwis everyday
Listed eighteen hours agoat The Johnson Group
Work in a role where you can challenge yourself and manage complex issues and lead interesting work programmes
- Working on key issues
- Leading strong teams
- Bring a fresh perspective to the team
Receive new jobs for this search by email