Full Time Conservation, Parks & Wildlife Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifty nine minutes agoat Ngati Whatua Orakei Whai Maia Ltd
Unique opportunity for a driven and passionate person to take on the responsibility of being a kaitiaki WhenuaListed eighteen hours agoat The Isaac Conservation and Wildlife Trus t
- Opportunity to be a part of the community and make a difference
- Supportive and friendly team
- Competitive hourly rate
We have an opportunity for an experienced Conservation Ranger to join our team.Listed one day agoat Department of Conservation
- We are dedicated to the development of an ecological reserve.
- Help with eradication of pest species for ecological restoration.
- Operate and maintain landscape machinery and plant.
Are you someone who is practical, loves the outdoors, and is passionate about managing and carrying out conservation work?Listed one day agoat Department of Conservation
- Join our hard-working, knowledgeable and dedicated team at DOC
- We have a vacancy for a Ranger in our East Coast District Operations Team
- Our people have a shared vision to make NZ the greatest living space on Earth
Are you passionate about working with tangata whenua and the wider community?Listed three days agoat Rural Design 1984 LimitedEcological Survey Work - flora and fauna assessment.Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
- This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a strong and hardworking team
- Support in growing conservation in the East Coast District
- Gisborne City based, but with responsibilities in Wairoa and across the district
We are looking for a Senior Ranger, Community to join a highly motivated District teamListed three days agoat Department of Conservation
- We have a shared vision to make New Zealand the greatest living space on Earth
- Supporting the District Team through community focused work planning
- Play a rewarding role in conservation
We are looking for a Senior Ranger/Supervisor, Community to lead a highly motivated small teamListed nine days agoat Environment Canterbury
- Our people have a shared vision to make NZ the greatest living space on earth
- This is a rewarding opportunity to lead a highly motivated team
- Make a real impact for conservation in the Central Otago region
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to lead the strategic direction, and have operational oversight, of our Parks and Forest Team.Listed nine days agoat Department of ConservationCan you help us to manage the diverse and extensive public conservation lands across the Whanganui District?Listed ten days agoat Department of ConservationWe are seeking a highly motivated and suitably qualified person to join our team as the Senior Ranger BiodiversityListed ten days agoat Department of ConservationCome and join our tight-knit community team to help manage conservation in the Wakatipu DistrictListed ten days agoat Department of ConservationExciting opportunity for someone with well developed, high quality biodiversity management, monitoring and interpersonal skillsListed ten days agoat Department of ConservationAre you looking for a leading role in protecting native wildlife across the Western South Island?Listed ten days agoat Waikato Regional Council
- Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships
- Manage projects
- Apply your business acumen to ensure effective management
This is a senior role, so would be perfect for an existing experienced land/catchment advisor to take that next step.Listed ten days agoat Department of ConservationWe are looking for an inspirational leader to join the Partnerships Group as a Partnerships ManagerListed eleven days agoat New Zealand ConservationThe Kiwi & Birdlife park are seeking dedicated volunteers to join our flock!...Listed fourteen days agoat Wellington City Council
- We're looking for someone with a solid background in land management.
- Variety will never be an issue - with so many great initiatives taking place.
We're looking for Rangers to promote awareness and understanding of the environmental and recreational values of Wellington parks and open spaces.Listed sixteen days agoat New Zealand ConservationPukaha National Wildlife Centre is currently looking for a 12 month intern ranger to join our Captive Breeding Team....Listed sixteen days agoat Landscape Connections TrustAre you passionate about contributing to conservation in Otago? Are you a people leader who is skilled at inspiring and motivating others?Listed seventeen days agoat Department of ConservationBe actively involved in developing and overseeing the implementation of biodiversity work
- Do you want to be part of a passionate team and make a difference?
- Engage with the community and encourage partnerships
- Influence people in a positive way using your skills and experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education