Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Commission for Financial Capability
The Kura Relationship Manager is responsible for working proactively with Kura Māori and secondary schools that offer Māori Medium Education (MME)
- Flexible work hours and location
- A passionate and innovative team environment
- Working proactively with Kura Māori to build financial capability for rangatahi
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
“Tau ana te Amokura, Toitū te iwi”
- Translate organisational strategy into operational outcomes.
- Sound understanding of Te Āo Māori
- Whakatāne based role
Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandDevelop and deliver an innovative and effective range of career development services to our outstanding students. Listed eight days agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We are looking for Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Youth Development for a full time, permanent role based at our head office in Te Awamutu.
- Are you passionate about youth development and driving strategy implementation?
- You have an energy that is infectious & an ability to connect with people.
- Can you establish pathways between rangatahi, TWoA and other key stakeholders
Listed six days agoat Learning Works
This is a new position in our LearningWorks team. You will be the glue that pulls things together, make things happen and help grow our business.
- Do you understand how to design, develop and deliver quality learning?
- Work with a diverse group of people
- Enjoy a flexible working environment
Listed one day agoat The University of AucklandAn excellent opportunity has emerged for a Group Services Manager to join the team within the Faculty of Business and Economics. Listed six days agoat University of Canterbury
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join the fast-paced, progressive and vibrant environment of UC's College of Business and Law.
- Develop and implement the College's International Growth Strategy
- Be responsible for leading international student recruitment activities
- Bring your proven organisational, analytical and strategic planning skills
Listed one day agoat The Campbell Institute
Top ELT management professional required to play a significant role in leading The Campbell Institute through a period of growth and innovation.
- Academic leadership role
- Join and lead a first-class team
- One of Auckland's fastest growing English language schools
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Join a great team and make a difference in the lives of young people in the Western Bay of Plenty by connecting the education and business sectors.
- Passionate about innovation in education?
- Develop opportunities between education and business.
- Late 2019 / early 2020 start.
Listed one day agoat Department of EducationWe are looking for interest from New Zealand Teachers interested in moving to Queensland to fill roles now and for the 2020 school year Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Nationwide travel - coaching never had so much variety!
- Nationwide coaching & training
- Huge variety, no two days the same
- Bring your people passion
Listed twenty hours agoat Open PolytechnicOpen Polytechnic is currently recruiting for a number of Learning Designers to join our team Listed eight days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed three days agoat NetYourJob
The Barfoot & Thompson Accelerator Programme - take your step into real estate sales with Auckland's market leader. APPLY NOW!
- You're a high achiever by nature
- You go after what you want and you get it
- Are you achieving all you know you could?
Listed eight days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed ten days agoat UCOLCan you use sport and exercise to engage learners with literacy and numeracy? Listed fifteen days agoat Skills Active Aotearoa
Support the quality assessment of Skills Active unit standards and qualifications through evaluation, moderation and support activities
- Contribute to the quality delivery & assessment of qualifications and standards
- Work for a high performing Industry Training Organisation (ITO)
- Work with exciting industries of Recreation, Sport, Exercise & Performing Arts
Listed one day agoat 1on1educationQualified Teachers - High School Level - Online Tutor's - With AS & A2 Subject experience Listed ten days agoat UCOLCan you use the language of sport to engage learners in education? Listed six days agoat The University of WaikatoAn exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to coordinate and oversee administrative and management functions within the School of Engineering. Listed three days agoat Parliamentary Service
Are you an experienced people leader who is fascinated by the workings of Parliament?
- Lead the Library's strategic direction for research
- Take the opportunity to work in the heart of Parliament
- Bring your managerial skills to develop an effective and focused team
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
This role is responsible for providing expertise on curriculum publishing practices and through structured partnering with key internal customers.
- Take a collaborative and agile approach to applying skills and working in teams
- Bring your content development and publishing expertise
- Be part of the Curriculum Publishing Channels team
Receive new jobs for this search by email