Design & Architecture Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Robin O’Donnell Architects Limited
Graduate Architect or Architect required. Proficiency in Revit, and New Zealand experience in construction documentation essential.
- Award winning boutique architectural practice
- Small team
- Specialize in high-end residential work
Listed five days agoat Apt InteriorsInterior Designer with a Tertiary Education based on Auckland North Shore Listed seven days agoat Hays Office Support
Temporary assignment for 2-3 months with an immediate start, experience essential.
- Modern offices
- Supportive company environment
- Great parking in residential area
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdCurrent job out-dated? Refurbish your career and design a new future with this awesome new job opportunity! Listed five days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Experienced Graduate Revit Architect | Salary up to $100k | NZ experience essential | Confidentially contact Sean Anderson: 021-729-809
- Internationally recognised work
- Work across high-end housing and commercial projects
- A small-Medium sized design studio that offer career development
Listed five days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Architectural ArchiCAD Technician | Salary up to $95k | NZ experience essential | Confidentially contact Sean Anderson: 021-729-809
- Work in an award-winning progressive Studio
- Work in a friendly, supportive and creative team environment
- A broad diversity of projects that will enhance your project portfolio
Listed three days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant and inspiring graphic design team.
- Unbeatable company culture based on reward & recognition
- Be part of NZ’s largest travel company and our vibrant Marketing team
- Discounted travel + free and confidential health and financial advice
Listed thirteen days agoat Apex Architecture Ltd
Experienced Architectural Draftsman/Designer
- Interesting Projects that can be a next award winner
- Part of ADNZ (Architectural Designers New Zealand Inc)
Listed thirteen days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Graduate Revit Architect | Auckland | $65k-$80k | 2-7 years professional experience | NZ work experience required | Call/Txt Sean: 021-729-809
- Recognised and award winning practice
- Plenty of NEW high profile projects
- Support with professional development
Listed seven hours agoat Prime Design & PrintLooking for someone with Adobe experience as we require some design work and all our templates are setup in Adobe InDesign. Listed seven days agoat Roberts Heritage Ltd
Due to growth we are now looking for a fresh design consultant ready to explode into the interior design world
- Top market rate hourly rate
- Monthly bonus structure
- Southern Cross Insurance
Listed thirteen days agoat one eighty recruitment
Join an architectural design and remediation company with a family like culture and enjoy work life balance
- Architect / LBP / Building Surveyor
- Manage projects from inception to completion
- Provide design solutions
Listed ten days agoat CPB Contractors NZGraduate or recent graduate opportunity to join one of New Zealand largest Commercial Construction project in the Waikato Listed ten days agoat CPB Contractors NZIdeal opportunity for recent graduate with a interest in design to join the Waikeria Prison Development PPP in the Waikato Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Looking for a team-focused graphic designer to add their creative skills to our goal of crafting designs that impress/stun/exceed expectations.
- North Shore location - easy commute. Free parking.
- Incredibly amazing boss - not as easy as the commute.
- A great opportunity to explore your creativity.
Listed seven days agoat Hays Architecture
This job is for a Architectural Technician at a Auckland based property and building consultancy.
- Architectural Technician
- Client is Fully Supportive of Registration
- Join a Growing Team in a Newly Established Division
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education