Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Department of Conservation
An exciting fixed term role has been developed to help us realise further potential for our Portfolio Assurance Management
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Fixed term role for 2 years
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
Are you looking to support analysis and reporting of performance information, in order to aid decision making to support Senior Stakeholders?
- Provide advice to Minister's and Senior Management
- Great Career Development Opportunity
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
Listed four days agoat GHD LtdThis is a client facing Digital Strategy and Transformation role with the opportunity to work on & lead large consulting projects across many sectors Listed seven days agoat Te Runanga A Iwi O NgapuhiJoin us in driving the revitalisation of te reo Māori in our Ngāpuhi communities with the implementation of our Te Reo o Ngāpuhi Language Strategy Listed six days agoat Auckland CouncilJoin our innovative and award-winning waste solutions team! Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Opportunity to join a team committed to bringing community and customer thinking to the forefront of the way we work.
- Positively influence great customer experiences and increase service impact
- Working with enterprise leaders and customer and community based teams
- Great for an innovative, collaborative and outcomes focused person
Listed six days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for an analyst to join our Participation and Development team.
- Fun working environment and culture with great benefits
- An opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s best workplaces
Listed five days agoat Aurecon
Looking to step into a career in Advisory? This is a great opportunity to do just that.
- Business Case experience?
- Programme Delivery experience?
- Keen to work in Advisory?
Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserRare opportunity requires expertise in research, critical thinking and analysis. Consult to a range of clients providing answers to complex problems. Listed four days agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
We are looking for a planner to work alongside Ngāti Wheke to support our Natural Resources Committee.
- Varied workload
- Marae-based role
- Self-management and problem solving skills are essential
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to a team that leads the management and administration of contracts with community-based organisations.
- Support all aspects of Provider and Community Services activities.
- Contribute to strategic planning for service development.
- Contribute to planning and implementation of procurement activities.
Listed nineteen days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Help organisations navigate today, plan for tomorrow and make the best choices on where to play and how to win!
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving?
- Do you want to help organisations harness opportunities & deliver greater value?
- Does making an impact that matters excite you?
Listed five hours agoat Mana Recruitment
The Accreditation Manager is responsible for the management of a team that provides a range of accreditation services.
- An agile leader - proven skills navigating strategy and operations
- Christchurch based position
- Deliver on a work plan that meets operational objectives
Listed nine days agoat HR South
Key team and project leadership role.
- Interesting regional development projects
- Team leadership
- Work with great people
Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland Council
Intermediate-level opportunity to work alongside strategic professionals who tackle issues that make a difference to the people of Auckland.
- Intermediate-level role in new Infrastructure Strategy team
- Develop your strategic skills
- Auckland CBD location
Listed fifteen days agoat University of Otago
Turning 150 years old this year, the University of Otago is New Zealand's first and oldest University.
- Provide analytical and reporting services
- Contribure to the portfolios of our wider team
- Multiple positions available
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work alongside the Programme Manager, the wider Housing Team and the Client Service Delivery Group
- Senior role providing specialist analytical, strategic and operational advice
- Actively engage and support Housing, Client Service Delivery
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Lead the strategic planning and scoping of new open space development projects across our diverse parks network.
- Projects across our diverse parks network
- Make a difference to Auckland's parks and green spaces assets
- Join a supportive team environment
Listed twelve days agoat Aston Consultants Ltd
Seeking an experienced Intermediate to Senior Planner to join our Christchurch team
- join a well established, highly experienced & respected specialist planning firm
- strong focus on work life balance including work from home options
- steady stream & wide range of development and planning projects
Listed eleven days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilDo you thrive off delivering small projects? Do you want a role where you can bring a vision to life?
Receive new jobs for this search by email