Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Synergia Ltd
Working in our evaluation team on exciting projects in the health, education & social sectors developing & presenting analytical insights & reports
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Enjoys continuously learning
- Great office environment based in Wellington CBD
This is a featured jobat Private AdvertiserNorth Shore based insolvency firm requires an analyst. This position will involve investigating and managing the affairs of liquidated companies. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserRare opportunity requires expertise in research, critical thinking and analysis. Consult to a range of clients providing answers to complex problems. Listed six days agoat Tenzing LtdLooking for global pedigree combined with local flexibility and working with a great team? Then read on... Listed seven days agoat The Skills Organisation
Junior Consultant, Graduate Opportunity, Excellent scope for professional development!
- Join a warm and friendly culture where values really matter!
- Exceptional employee benefits!
- Fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career !
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Join our growing organisation with a great track record of providing pragmatic advice and support to a range of clients.
- Be a part of a supportive and dynamic consulting team
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
- Immediate start
Listed seven days agoat C3 Limited
Support and drive transformation of the business through plant, process and systems by utilising your change management skills.
- High visibility projects, requiring engagement with multiple stakeholders
- Partnering with Managers throughout NZ
- Location negotiable - head office in Tauranga
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
First Mortgage Trust is seeking a Business Improvement Manager for our busy and growing Tauranga office.
- Fantastic opportunity in a growing company
- Friendly team and great culture
- Modern office environment - electric stand up desks
Listed one day agoat Project Plus Ltd
Professional Black Belts required for a large programme of work for Continuous Improvement and delivering coaching and projects.
- Permanent role, based in Auckland, Ellerslie
- Black belt certified
- Construction experience is a bonus
Listed six days agoat Tenzing LtdWe have one of the most respected OCM teams in NZ. Come and join us! Listed one day agoat Isentia
Manage and create customised communications research and insights that help our clients understand the impact of media
- Passionate about news and current affairs in a fast-moving media environment?
- Work in a highly motivated and globally awarded Insights team
- Make sense of complex issues
Listed eight days agoat Fidelity Life
Make an impact in continuous improvement in this Greenfields role. Join our Operations team in a process improvement role.
- Newmarket based; work across the Domain, close to trains and buses, cafes
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, health, life and trauma insurance
- Join NZ's Life Insurance Company of the Year for 3 years' – 2017, 2018 and 2019
Listed twelve hours agoat Waikato Regional Council
Work on challenging policy projects which set the standard for policy development in New Zealand working with a dynamic, multicultural team.
- The satisfaction of having a hand in shaping the future of the Waikato Region.
- Opportunities to work with industry-leading experts in their fields.
- Strong support for continuing professional development.
Listed six days agoat The University of Auckland
An opportunity has now arisen to appoint a Strategic Planning Manager to the Planning and Information Office.
- High level strategic planning
- Unique and stimulating environment
- Great benefits
Listed six days agoat Tenzing LtdWe have one of the most respected OCM teams in NZ. Come and join us! Listed nine days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
Business Management Advisor Are you looking for a more lucrative, fulfilling and less stressful career opportunity? YOU COULD BE EARNING $275,000 PA
- Have the freedom you have always wanted in a job
- Use you business background to help SME businesses
- No commuting, work in your own area
Listed nine hours agoat NZDF
Actively influence roadmaps to drive value and optimisation of RNZN 'Navy People Goal'.
- Conduct training needs assessment and analysis
- Provide learning and development support to workforce redesign projects
- Support the Navy Strategic Personnel Planning Cell
Listed one day agoat Nelson Marlborough Health
The role will support the NMH Consumer Council and provide a strong voice for the community and consumers on health service planning.
- Make a difference to the quality of health and across our region
- Bring your well developed organisation and communication skills
- Help us improve our consumer engagement
Listed seven days agoat Ghella Abergeldie JV
Be part of the team, apply sustainability principles into a fast-paced construction environment and learn from the best in the industry!
- Help build a better future for Aucklanders
- Join our team of sustainability experts and learn from the best
- Career opportunities project wide
Receive new jobs for this search by email