Consulting & Strategy Jobs in Grafton Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Commission for Financial Capability
The Programme Director is responsible for overseeing delivery of CFFC’s 2019 Review of Retirement Income Policies.
- Strategic & High Profile Workstream
- Lead the delivery of the 2019 Review of Retirement Income Policies
- Opportunity to influence policy change for New Zealand
Listed two days agoat Millenium Corporation Limited
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate to directly influence the direction and success of our rapidly expanding business.
- Cross-functional role supporting acceleration and delivery of strategic projects
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding business
- Attractive remuneration, benefits and Auckland CBD location
Listed six days agoat Compac Sorting Equipment
Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Process Manager
- Be part of a growing international organisation
- International Travel
- Market competitive salary package.
Listed six days agoat EYDo you have the vision to see through problems? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime. Listed nine days agoat Gaulter Russell Numero NZ Ltd
Join a dynamic and growing specialist services team which has excellent career progression opportunities.
- Valuations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence
- Work directly with clients to assist them to make key business decisions
- CFA qualified (or in progress)
Listed twelve hours agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyAnalytical and curious - if these are words to describe you then check out this role where your insights will be used to inform decision making at AUT Listed three hours agoat Stats NZ
An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist Pacific users of our PC Trade software to transition to new standards
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
We are looking for someone who can think and act strategically and creatively.
- Take our Auckland wide service to the next level
- Identify and successfully deliver improvements for our service delivery
- 18-month fixed term, full-time position based in Auckland CBD
Listed five days agoat Auckland CouncilWe're looking for a programme specialist to join us! Listed thirteen days agoat The University of Auckland
Are you someone who are curious and has an analytical mind?
Are you able to deal with complex problems and tackle these logically and strategically?
- Contribute to making a difference with data analyst mind
- Be part of New Zealand's leading University
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed six days agoat Department of Conservation
We are seeking a dedicated individual who is passionate about conservation in Auckland
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Do you want to play a part in transforming Tāmaki Makaurau (Auckland)
- Put your passion for the natural environment to great use
Listed twelve days agoat Unispace
Our Strategy team work hand in hand with our Client Partnership and Delivery teams to add real tangible value to our clients.
- Supportive and Ambitious team with a collaborative culture
- Develop long term tangible strategies with our clients
- Rapidly expanding team and company
Listed one day agoat PwC NZ
If you have a background in Design, Transformation, Digital & Customer Strategy, Customer/User research & Data & Analytics we'd love to hear from you
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support.
- Join an innovative, rapidly growing and forward thinking team.
- Work in an inclusive environment of sharing and collaboration.
Listed five days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdWe're looking for a Data Analyst to hit the ground running in this assignment! Listed sixteen days agoat Auckland Council
Great opportunity to have a significant impact on Auckland Council's culture.
- Complexity and ability to work across multiple, challenging projects
- Make a significant impact on Council’s culture
- High profile role
Listed nine days agoat GHD LtdJoin a global company looking to grow Advisory services across our expanding New Zealand operations. Work across multiple sectors and projects. Listed fifteen days agoat AECOM Services Pty Ltd
Looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to play a key role in the Business Link Pacific Programme a New Zealand Government Aid Initiative.
- Exciting Opportunity supporting NZ MFAT aid programme
- Based in Auckland
- Full-time position, up to 3 years duration
Listed eight days agoat Auckland CouncilWe’re looking for an intermediate specialist to join our Healthy Waters Strategy and Resilience team! Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
This is your opportunity to hone your leadership skills and political nous.
- Be at the heart of Auckland’s political leadership and decision making
- Drive and nurture a high-performing team
- Full-time permanent position based in Auckland CBD
Listed thirteen days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Digital Analyst required to join our client, a leader in their field to work on exciting, innovative, digital projects.
- Analytical role
- Great career prospects
- Leading market company
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education