: OPTNG1cmOP "1": ~ Community Services & Development Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one days agoat CBG Health Research
Be part of this important work that aims to make New Zealand a safer place.Listed twenty days agoat Spectrum Care
- Are you a confident communicator?
- Do you build relationships quickly and easily?
- Do you like to be in charge of your own working week?
If you're interested in supporting people to develop self-confidence and independence - then we want to hear from you today!Listed six days agoat Geneva Healthcare Ltd4pm to 8pm shifts, Ranui location. 20 hours per week - support others in your community!Listed six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
- Supporting people to develop self-confidence and independence
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly rate
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Yvette Williams Retirement Village in Dunedin has an opportunity for you!Listed fifteen days agoat St John of God Hauora TrustWe are looking for two Lead Professionals to join our team at St John of God WaipunaListed fourteen days agoat Aspire - Community SupportSupport Facilitator (Support Worker) : Aspire - Community SupportListed six days agoat Tearfund
- Part time role available
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Build relationships & partnerships with supporters, churches and influencers to drive and deliver our bequest fundraising strategy.Listed fifteen days agoat Framework Services Limited
- Influence positive change for people in the developing world
- Identify where our supporters heart lies to know how best to engage them
- Become a clear, passionate and creative advocate of Tearfund’s work
Are you looking for more than just a job? For an employer who values you and will assist you to develop both personally and professionally?Listed sixteen days agoat Harbour City Funeral HomeArranging & directing all aspects of funeral service. Guiding families through one of the most difficult times in their lives.Listed five days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
- Intensive Support Services – (ISS) Otahuhu base
- Permanent, Full Time position
Great opportunity for a passionate practitioner to utilize their skills/experience to make a difference!Listed eight days agoat Stepping Stone TrustAre you passionate about working with children, youth and families? Then we have the role for you!Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Comprehensive training in an evidence based practice will be provided
- Competitive remuneration including use of company vehicle
Full Time /Part Time hours (min 20 hours) – permanent and fixed term opportunities availableListed twelve days agoat Stepping Stone Trust
- Flexible working environment and opportunities for specialisation
- Induction and training
- Commitment to getting things right for tamariki and rangatahi
If you have a passion for and experience working with vulnerable people then Stepping Stone trust needs you!Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
- Clinical Runs (Registered Nurses, Social Workers)
- Morning shift (7.30am-11.30am), Evening shift (5.30pm-9.30pm)
- Potential for additional casual relieving hours
Oranga Tamariki is leading social work practice that is child-centred, trauma informed and effective for Māori as well as other cultures.Listed twelve days agoat Stepping Stone Trust
- A salary range between $39,723 - to $72,301 (based on your skills & experience)
- Four positions available
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
Be part of a supportive, dedicated, and collaborative team where your passion for helping young people will shine!Listed twenty days agoat Sport Waitakere
- Full time permanent role
- Work in partnership with Child and Family Services
- Youth-focused and passionate work environment
The Systems Innovator - Play will have amazing skills in working with diverse groups and driving co-design and collaboration to enable change.Listed twenty eight days agoat Te Kotuku Ki Te Rangi Charitable Trust
- Be part of a team who lead change to improve the health of our community
- If you are passionate, innovative and up for a challenge this is for you.
- Navigating existing system structures to find strategic alignment
Opportunities have arisen for experienced and dynamic Kaimahi to come and join our team!Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
- Do you have a Level 4 Mental Health Certificate or equivalent?
- Do you have the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds?
- Are you committed to helping people?
If you genuinely want to make a real, positive impact on children’s lives, you’ll be glad to know that at Oranga Tamariki, children always come first.Listed twenty three days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdHelp someone in your Local community today- Shifts available Monday to Sunday! Apply Now!Listed twenty eight days agoat Hohepa AucklandWe're looking for Community Support Workers to join our great community
- Commitment to the highest standards of strengths-based social work
- A challenging and rewarding career
- On-going training and regular supervision
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education