Community Services & Development Jobs in Ngaruawahia Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Join Our Team
Currently we're looking for two Compliance Officers who will focus on freedom camping and parking.
- Are you looking for a new challenege?
- Bring your excellent customer relationship skills
- Work to ensure that there is compliance with council's bylaws
Listed four days agoat Barnardos
Working directly with teenage parents in their own environment to help develop resiliency, reinforce positive parenting and access community resources
- Work directly with teenage parents
- Flexible, supportive environment
- 12 months fixed term
Listed eighteen hours agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustA vacancy has arisen for a full time qualified Social Worker within our team working with Pacific communities to improve their holistic wellbeing Listed four days agoat Barnardos
Are you a outcomes driven, empathetic and resourceful social worker keen to make a real difference to the lives of children in Aotearoa?
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Permanent full-time role
Listed one day agoat Connect Supporting Recovery Inc.,Residential mental health service requires wise and practical Team Manager for a Hamilton location. Broad, rewarding role with sprinkles of innovation Listed nine days agoat Hamilton City CouncilWe’re looking for someone who has experience or a strong interest in active and sustainable transport. Listed sixteen days agoat Dementia Waikato
Community role with a not-for-profit organisation. Put your knowledge of dementia to powerful use. You must be a NZ Registered Health Professional.
- Helping people at home navigate through the experiences of dementia
- Home visits, liaising with other services, group work, flexible hours
- Applications close Friday February 15, 2019.
Listed sixteen days agoat Parentline Charitable Trust
We are looking for that special person who can bring their passion for social work along with their leadership skills to Parentline.
- Join a great team of people and thrive in our supportive environment
- Enjoy the diversity of the work a with considerable learning opportunities
- Work for a reputable level 1 accredited NGO
Listed one day agoat Te Roopu TaurimaDo your bit for the community in a culturally rich and diverse organisation and feel rewarded! Listed eighteen days agoat Anne AitkenManaging a team creating opportunities for Pasifika people to thrive. Listed twenty four days agoat Open Home Foundation
Do you want to make a real difference for New Zealand’s children?
- Passion for children and families
- Be part of a team
- Make a difference
Listed twenty six days agoat CCS Disability Action Waikato
This position involves working with Maori with disabilities
- Passion for working with whanau with disabilities and their whanau
- A drive to support whanau with disabilities to access their communities
- Opportunity to be part of dynamic & innovative team
Listed twenty five days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly and experienced caregiver looking for a full time role? Hilda Ross retirement village has an opportunity for you!
- Full time – including weekend and night shifts
- Experience and qualifications rewarded with competitive rates
- Join our successful and friendly team!
Listed four days agoat Caps HaurakiWe are looking for facilitators to join our Waikato team and run the successful ACC Mates & Dates programme in secondary schools. Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Family Home Caregiver Opportunities in the Waikato, Coromandel, Hauraki and King Country areas
- Generous allowances (including mileage, clothing, Christmas/birthday)
- Accommodation, utilities and phone/internet provided
- Live-in position for a couple
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for caregivers for a range of cultural backgrounds, who can provide care for children aged 8 to 18 years.
- Caring for a child in your own home
- Financial support, level reflective of child’s complexity
- Clinical supervision from a team of social workers or psychologist
Listed seventeen days agoat Ngaakau TapatahiNight shift position ensuring the safety and well being of whanau in our secure hospital setting. Listed twenty four days agoat Private Advertiser
ConneXu is a highly reputable charitable trust based in Te Awamutu offering support to people with an intellectual disability in the Te Awamutu area.
- Due to growth we are seeking new Community Facilitators
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education