Community Services & Development Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen days agoat LinkPeople
Join our housing first champion team to end homelessness in South Auckland by providing tenancy, housing and accommodation support to those in need.
- Two full-time positions available working 40 hours per week
- Based in Manukau
- Are you passionate about ending homelessness in South Auckland?
Listed twenty two hours agoat Genesis Youth Trust
Work with and support youth who are at risk of re-offending
- Work with youth and their families to bring about positive change
- Dymanic team environment
- Not for profit organisation
Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
The role requires a wide range of entrepreneurial, strategic and operational skills to successfully deliver prosperity through community action.
- Lead this new and exciting community initiative
- Use your passion to influence positive change
- Dynamic permanent role based in Manukau
Listed twenty one hours agoat Spectrum Care
Enabling Youth Workers are a pivotal part of a multi-disciplinary and collaborative team providing therapeutic support for young people
- Are you looking for a rewarding role, working with young people?
- Interested in on-the-job, internationally accredited training?
- Join us supporting people living great lives!
Listed thirteen days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
- Housing provided as part of package
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of our Young People
- Paid sleep shifts, all meals paid, scheduled respites, roistered support staff
Listed eleven days agoat Framework Services Limited
We are seeking people who are energetic and creative to apply for this unique role.
- Permanent, Full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Otahuhu based
- Are you looking for a new start in 2019?
Listed seven days agoat LinkPeople
We’re looking for a caring person who’s passionate about supporting people to live their dreams. A real ‘people person’ who can engage with anyone!
- Full time, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, based in South Auckland
- Are you passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed six days agoat IHC
We are looking for a Service Manager who will be responsible for providing the day to day management of services and ensuring service excellence.
- Do you feel passionate about improving the quality of life?
- Are you an experienced Health Professional with community experience?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in a well-supported environment?
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Exciting opportunity for a Cross Cultural Worker to support Pakistani former refugees to settle in the Auckland region
- Casual Position
- Urdu, Pakistani & English required
Listed twelve days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Support the operational functions of the Psychological Services and Interventions team within the Auckland South Corrections Facility.
- Join the high performing team at Auckland South Corrections Facility
- Provide support to the passionate team at Kohoura
- Part time role
Listed seven days agoat Friendship House
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, creative role to empower our community members in South Auckland to have healthy, satisfying liv
- Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, creative role
- Friendship House is working from a multidisciplinary and innovative perspective.
- Qualified or working towards qualification for our Social Practice Team.
Listed fourteen days agoat Te Tai-awa o te OraApply your passion for supporting whanau as a Counsellor in the Otara community. Relevant NZ qualifications and experience required. Listed thirteen days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Work with Young People with high needs in a comprehensive Kaupapa Maori Youth Justice Programme.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of individual Young People
- Company vehicle for work use (including driving to work and home)
- Supportive management team with PD available
Listed eighteen days agoat New Zealand Red CrossRed Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people Listed fifteen days agoat IOSIS Limited
Iosis offers a fantastic multi-disciplinary environment to use your counselling experiences and qualifications to help families in South Auckland.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family friendly Christian agency
- Great counselling experience working with multi disciplinary team
- Opportunity for training and development including paid external supervision
Listed fourteen days agoat Te Tai-awa o te OraApply your passion for supporting tamariki and their whanau as a Social Worker in Schools (SWiS). Relevant NZ qualifications required. Listed more than thirty days agoat Deaf Aotearoa Holdings Limited
Engage with local Deaf and hearing communities on behalf of Deaf Aotearoa to represent issues related to the Deaf Community.
- Manukau or Avondale based office
- Enjoy a flexible work environment
- Enjoy variety as you improve people's quality of life
Listed twenty nine days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Working within two community-based homes in North Shore and South Auckland
- Make a genuine difference with the Young People in our care
- Full-time and part-time roles available
- 24/7 shifts available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education