Community Services & Development Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Auckland City Mission
Our Support Workers are part of a team working alongside vulnerable adults to assist with the achievement of care plan goals.
- Unique service
- Kaupapa Māori
- Night work (including weekends)
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this role, you will work alongside regional housing staff to support the connection of clients to suitable and sustainable private rental options.
- A positive work environment
- Great training, support and on-going professional development.
- Based across South Auckland
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Work alongside the Auckland social worker, caseworkers and volunteers to assist new families in their resettlement.
- Preferably have fluency in Burmese, Rohingya and English languages
- Supportive Team
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed eighteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you have passion for rangatahi, a drive to support them to succeed and a desire to help them understand themselves and their identity?
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding position
- On-going training and supervision
- Fixed Term - 12 months
Listed four days agoat Eastern Refuge SocietySocial work with high risk and recidivist family violence cases in the Counties Manukau area. Listed four days agoat Eastern Refuge Society
A role has become available for an experienced community based social worker to join our community and programmes team in East Auckland.
- Community based social work
- Situated in Counties Manukau East
- Innovative team culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Whare Aio - Maori Women's RefugeWe are looking for the right person to offer and provide the National Home Safety Service (Whānau Protect) to high risk victims of family violence Listed eleven days agoat STRIVE Community TrustSTRIVE Community Trust is seeking a full time experienced Family Counsellor. Listed four days agoat Eastern Refuge Society
Residential social work position within a subsidiary of Eastern Refuge Society Inc, Social and Emergency Housing portfolio.
- Residential social work position
- Working with a progressive and innovative team
- Monday to Friday
Listed ten days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone!
- Part-time fixed-term position available
- Based Manukau, Auckland
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed ten days agoat Turuki Health CareYour role will be to provide assistance and support to Permanent Caregivers, develop and monitor Permanent Care Support Plans. Listed twelve days agoat Spectrum Care
The Outcomes Brokers work with individuals and their support networks to develop goals and support people to make them happen.
- Challenging and rewarding role with a NPF
- Onehunga location
- Free car-parking and other employee benefits
Listed nine days agoat IHC
Working across a fortnightly roster, you will be supporting people with intellectual disabilities in your local community.
- Join an established not-for-profit organisation & work for a meaningful cause
- Support people to grow and achieve greater independence
- $20.50- 25.50/hr depending on relevant qualifications
Listed ten days agoat Raukura Hauora O Tainui
1 x AOD Counsellor role 1 x AOD Facilitator role
- We are a rapidly changing organisation providing better outcomes for community
- A team of excellent people providing superior service to the community
- Awesome rewards, remuneration and benefits
Listed twenty days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Care and Therapy Programme based in South Auckalnd.
- Community homes across Auckland
- Full time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed twenty seven days agoat Te Whare Aio - Maori Women's RefugeTWA is looking for a Kaitiaki Wahine & Whanau kaimahi to work effectively with wahine and tamariki who have experienced or witnessed domestic violence Listed twenty five days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support the development and growth of our housing portfolio in line with the vision and values of Emerge Aotearoa.
- Do you have experience in housing development and project management?
- Ready for a change and up for a challenge?
- Come work for a national organisation with lots of development opportunities
Listed twenty days agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
Listed ten days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are seeking a passionate individual to support our clients with high needs achieve their goals and aspirations. Listed twenty five days agoat RWR HealthMajor player in the service provider / NGO sector, high profile, mana a whakaute in plenty here, strong leaders and quality services Listed twenty days agoat HealthCare NZ
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Enjoy a challenging role where no two days are the same
- Support people with disabilities to achieve the life they want
- Receive supportive and ongoing NZQA Training
Receive new jobs for this search by email