Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Te Awamutu WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Join Our Team
We are looking for a real 'people person' to join our team of eight Museum staff who help share the history that has made us who we are today.
- Are you warm and friendly with exceptional customer service skills?
- Demonstrate a keen interest in cultural and social history
- Be part of a friendly workplace with dedicated colleagues
Listed fourteen days agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
The Contact Centre is a pivotal wahanga within TWoA and we are searching for 4 dynamic and enterprising people to cover our peak enrolment period.
- You have knowledge of Salesforce, call centre telephony systems and operations?
- Are you passionate about providing dynamic support to customers?
- Supportive team environment guided by Māori principles and values
Listed thirteen days agoat Global Security Solutions Limited
We are looking for a security concierge to join our team. If you have a customer service/security background we would love to hear from you.
- Excellent team and working Environment
- Full training and support provided
- Well established professional organisation
Listed fifteen days agoat BeaurepairesAn opportunity to join a vibrant contact centre team within a company that has the capacity to offer great incentives and career progression. Listed six days agoat Hynds
An interesting customer service role at our busy Hamilton branch.
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned Business
- Arthur Porter Drive, Te Rapa Location
Listed nine days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
As an Immigration Officer you will be responsible for processing visa applications
- Flexible working hours to suit your life, between 6am-6pm Monday - Friday
- Permanent full-time position
Listed nine days agoat PBT Ltd
An opportunity has opened in our Contact center based in Hamilton.
- Dynamic team environment
- Supportive Local and National Team Environment
- Your Birthday off
Listed six days agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
Use your comprehensive knowledge of the Hamilton area and exceptional communication skills to advise and support our customers.
- International Relocations Company
- Utilise your top quality customer service skills
- Provide exclusive support for our customers
Listed two days agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
Bay Audiology are looking for a fresh face to work at our Cambridge clinic. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Do you love providing gold standard care to your customers?
- Make a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss
- Join the Bay Audiology family today!
Listed twelve days agoat Wilson Group
Take your customer service skills to the next level in this call centre role with a difference!
- Immediate start for the right person
- 4 weeks of full time paid training, learn the ins and outs of our systems
- Work in a vibrant , friendly and supportive team environment
Listed twelve days agoat NEXTMOVE Recruitment
If you have a great attitude, hardworking, and willing to take ownership then you’ll fit right into this great team! Read on for more information.....
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate!
- Close knit, fun team
- Start Mid August
Listed seven days agoat Inland Revenue
You will provide end-to-end services to improve customer experience and long term compliance, and champion IR's customer-centric and intelligence
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Hamilton location
- Fixed Term until June 2020
Listed thirteen days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
We're looking for customer service fanatics to join our team in our not-your-average-call-centre, from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
- Work from home anywhere in New Zealand!
- Dynamic, fast-paced, inbound call centre role
- Great support, culture and career opportunities!
Listed seventeen days agoat The Warehouse Group
You will need to be available to work 40 hours a week between 8:00am-6pm. This role offers every second weekend off.
- Opportunity to join one of New Zealand's largest employers!
- Great hours! Great team! Great role!
- Energetic fast paced environment!
Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Are you looking for a dynamic, varied role where building relationships is key to success?
- Can you play a key role supporting New Zealanders to achieve their goals?
- Work alongside clients from diverse backgrounds and communities
- Be flexible, solutions focussed and client centric
Listed twenty two days agoat Family Planning
We currently have an opportunity for a Client Service Representative to join our inbound Client Contact Centre based in Hamilton.
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed fourteen days agoat Ultrafast Fibre Ltd
We are seeking several exceptional Service Delivery Representatives to assist the rapid growth of connections to our new network.
- Do you have experience in Customer Service?
- Bring your excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Join a supportive working environment
Listed twenty two days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
We are seeking a number of Customer Support Officers to join our clients operations team to provide comprehensive customer service & admin support
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- At least two years experience
Listed twenty six days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreVaried and dynamic opportunity within healthcare/government. Join a vibrant team in Te Rapa and grow your customer service career!
Receive new jobs for this search by email