Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat COTTONSOFT LTD
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our Highbrook based team.
- Iconic Kiwi Brands
- Awesome team culture
- Free on-site gym
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An excellent opportunity for an experienced and customer-focused tech savvy to take ownership of this role!
- Immediate start | Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
- Act as liaison between users and the product team to resolve issues
- Become a part of a successful Kiwi business!
Listed two days agoat Alsco NZ
We've currently got an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, customer-focused person to join us as our new Customer Service Team Leader.
- You're a born leader
- At least 3 years of customer service and supervisory experience under your belt,
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Listed two days agoat EastPac Corp LimitedThis position is expected to make decisions with respect to provide quality customer service to improve company’s images in overseas market, eg CN Listed three days agoat L2 Recruit
We are looking for an experienced Call Centre Team leader whose passion for quality and commitment to developing a high-performance team is part of
- City Fringe location - on public transport route
- Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Good Base Salary with Incentives
Listed six days agoat Talent Army
Our client is a market-leading SaaS platform that specialises in advanced conversational AI to transform the overall customer experience.
- New Offices in Ponsonby
- Competitive salary + Employee Share Option Plan
- International Travel
Listed five days agoat Assurity Consulting Limited
Part time opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for leadership and coaching
- Part time 20 hours per week
- Develop others to reach their potential!
- Work with a wide range of people who are passionate about their craft
Listed five days agoat Randstad Assessment CentreThis is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New Zealand's leading healthcare organisations. Listed ten days agoat Auckland TransportIn this role you will not only lead, coach and develop the team of Customer Care professionals, you will inspire them. Listed two days agoat Xero
We're looking for some talented Analysts to join our Customer Operations Team as Reporting and Insights Analysts
- Competitive Salary
- Beautiful offices
- Barista made coffee!
Listed eleven days agoat Coretex
At Coretex, we believe that technology should help create a safer, greener and more productive world. Are you ready to help us build that reality?
- Strong and Growing SaaS Business
- Kiwi owned and operated trading across ANZ and the US
- Smart IOT technology solutions for Commercial transport
Listed nine days agoat Auckland Transport
In this role you will not only lead, coach and develop the team of Customer Care professionals, you will inspire them to perform.
- Deliver excellence with a customer centric focus
- Demonstrate your ability to think outside of the box
- Enjoy this varied leadership role
Listed seventeen days agoat Maersk Line
Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Be a part of the world’s leading ocean transportation carrier.
- Work with our diverse local team as well as colleagues globally.
- Career development, growth opportunities and comprehensive benefits package.
Listed nine days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global paymentsolutions
We're on the hunt for our new Retention and Relationship Manager - Apply Now and tell us what makes you a great fit!
- Exclusive position within a fast growing organization
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Talented team of specialists and a people focused culture
Listed fourteen days agoat Alsco NZ
This is an opportunity that does not come along very often. Become a part of a great business that values its employees, and offers great benefits too
- Ability to set, manage and achieve service and sales team targets
- A proven track record in managing people
- Experience in customer account management
Listed one day agoat Concentrix
Career defining and strategically significant opportunity to launch and grow a new account - build strong client relationships and manage business
- Manage business activities, deliverable's and projects
- Accountable for revenue, profit, growth and customer satisfaction
- Make your mark with a Global Fortune 500 Customer Engagement company
Listed nineteen days agoat Hudson - Business SupportLead a team of talented and passionate customer service superstars and lead them to success! Work for a Brand that values its employees! Listed sixteen days agoat Beneficial Insurance
Come and Manage Sales with perspective and Grow
- Reputable company
- Great Staff
- Great Team
Listed thirteen days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreSeeking expressions of interest from experienced Contact Centre Team Leaders & Supervisors for opportunities in the new year!
Receive new jobs for this search by email