Full Time Customer Service - Call Centre, Supervisors/Team Leaders Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NOVA ENERGY LIMITED
We are looking for a Credit Solutions team Member based in Wellington.
- Do you have strong experience in customer service?
- Demonstrate your ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Bring your strong negotiation skills to the role
This is a featured jobat True North NZ & AustraliaThis is a new position for our National Customer Support Team. We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge in an invigorating team environment. Listed four days agoat Auckland Airport
Lead and facilitate the team responsible for the delivery of all services relating to the Collection Point at Auckland Airport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to a consistent standard of service
- Help develop a customer-centric culture
- Come and join The Journey Makers here at Auckland Airport!
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Come and work in an awesome team environment in Manukau, close to public transport!
- A number of part-time and full-time roles starting in late March
- Connect and make a difference in Auckland
- Supportive team and learning environment
Listed twenty two minutes agoat Linfox Logistics
The main function of this role is to be the first point of contact and provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to customers.
- Growing global organisation, based at our Linfox head office
- Secure working environment with on-site parking
- Friendly team environment in a fast-paced office
Listed six days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
Join our busy, supportive Customer Services team at our new purpose-built state of art Head Office, based in East Tamaki.
- Want a rewarding and growth career opportunities?
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Work in our new purpose-built state of art Head Office
Listed two hours agoat AIA New Zealand
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a tim...
- Be part of a global company
- Excellent benefits & development opportunities
- North Shore location
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Provide exceptional customer service to our clients over the phone to start on Monday 30th March 2020.
- Intake starting 30 March 2020
- Regular coaching and career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
Listed five days agoat TheMarket
This is a brand new position as we venture into an exciting new stage of our launch to bring the best brands to the New Zealand consumer
- A chance to join an exciting kiwi start-up growing rapidly & changing retail
- Develop a career within e-commerce from from the ground up & learn all the ropes
- Newmarket location - 5mins walk from the train
Listed three days agoat Mercy Radiology
We're looking for a Customer Care Consultant to join our wonderful, close-knit and supportive Call Centre team
- Provide excellent customer service to our patients and staff
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Based at Mercy Radiology, Epsom
Listed five days agoat Call Care Answer Service
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our progressive outsourced Call Centre team.
- Are you able to remain in a busy environment?
- Bring your excellent phone manner into this customer focused role
- Take on a long-term employment opportunity
Listed three days agoat Alsco NZ
We've currently got an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, customer-focused person to join us as our new Customer Service Team Leader.
- You're a born leader
- At least 3 years of customer service and supervisory experience under your belt,
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Listed nineteen minutes agoat TRG Imaging
TRG Imaging is one of NZ's largest private radiology providers delivering high quality customer care through a network of North Island clinics.
- Albany location
- Great staff benefits
- No weekends
Listed four days agoat Department of Internal AffairsCan you deliver outstanding customer service, but working 9 – 5 isn’t for you? Do you want to make a difference for people, communities & Government? Listed three days agoat Pacificomm
This role helps us to provide essential customer services to our ever-growing customer base, offering great variety and challenge in a fast paced team
- Unique and Dynamic Organisation with a Great Team Spirit
- Varied Role with Opportunities to Develop and Further your Career
- Great North Shore Location and a Competitive Remuneration Package
Listed three days agoat Thermo Fisher ScientificDo you have excellent communication skills and enjoy science? In this role, you will provide outstanding service to our customers! Listed three days agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed seven days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
If you have come from customer service, call centre or sales support background we have a number of roles that could be the next step in your career
- Fun working environments, modern working spaces + perks!
- Focus on learning, development and internal career progression
- Various locations Auckland wide and a competitive salary
Listed twelve days agoat DuluxGroup
Join the DuluxGroup team in Gracefield, Lower Hutt as an afternoon-shift Customer Service Representative.
- Fantastic Lower Hutt location – free parking and on-site gym!
- Two full time opportunities available
- Afternoon shift positions (12:30pm-9pm)
Listed six days agoat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
Are you ready for a new challenge in the new year? Want to put your exceptional customer service skills into practice?
- Free motorhome hire & great benefits!
- Join a dedicated and passionate team!
- Great opportunity to build your career in the tourism industry!
Listed five days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Work for one of New Zealand’s leading eye care clinics in a pivotal role focused on providing exceptional candidate care!
- Monday to Friday role with a Newmarket location
- Great stepping stone into a medical receptionist role
- Fun, inclusive team with opportunities to progress within
Listed four days agoat The Warehouse Group
Kick start 2020 with an amazing new role!
- Onsite parking at our Wiri office!
- Permanent role - immediate start!
- Develop your career with one of New Zealand's largest employer
Receive new jobs for this search by email