Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed seven days agoat BNZ
Focus on providing seamless, integrated service to our clients ensuring our continued growth and development across Canterbury and the West coast.
- 2 x opportunities available!
- Ensure seamless, integrated service
- Lead a high performing team
Listed four days agoat Public Trust
Lead our trustee teams in delivering high levels of business performance, while delivering financial, business, customer and growth objectives.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Leadership opportunity with scope to make a real impact
Listed twelve days agoat Engage Partners Limited
New contract opportunity for a Technical Consultant with AML Implementation Experience.
- Looking for a Number of AML Experts
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
Listed seven days agoat Synlait Milk LtdCome and lead the development of the Infant Nutrition Category with this innovative, challenging and highly rewarding opportunity! Listed five days agoat KraftHeinz NZAn exciting opportunity to lead our NZ Finance Team. You will be responsible for driving profitable top line sales, by supporting the commercial teams Listed five days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Balance Sheet Management; Liquidity Management; Diverse and Cost Effective Bank Funding; Responsible for ALCO Reporting and Meetings
- Broad Role with Niche Bank
- International Exposure
- Small Team , Global Reach
Listed fourteen days agoat WestpacManage a small portfolio of Auckland based property customers with the view of growing our presence in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. Listed twelve days agoat Kiwi Group Holdings Limited
Be part of a small team that will shape the investment in Kiwibank, Kiwi Wealth and other Group companies, to deliver our shareholders' objectives
- Help shape and grow a portfolio of financial services companies
- Develop a group strategy and oversee its implementation
- A big opportunity to develop your commercial and investment management skills
Listed ten days agoat Atlas
Convert prospects into clients & clients into raving fans. Holistic financial advice. High net worth clients. Innovative, young & dynamic company.
- Ambitious, positive environment
- Innovative market leader
- Good lead source
Listed ten days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsAn exciting opportunity for those who are in the insurance sector and keen to be part of a major Finance Transformation project! Listed five days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Excellent Current Deal Flow | Senior Client Interaction | Strong DCF Skills | Large Supportive Team
- Career Building Corporate Finance Role
- Your expertise could include, Corporate Finance, modelling, valuations, M&A
- Strong Remuneration Potential
Listed seven days agoat NetYourJob
Astute are currently looking for a Business Manager with demonstrated experience in a sales driven environment to join our team.
- Ability to develop and lead high-performing sales teams?
- Industry knowledge of Risk Insurance Or Home Loans required
- Become our new Astute Business Manager
Listed twelve days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Senior Investment role covering a breadth of duties including clients, analytics and future strategies.
- Senior Investment/Funds role
- Wellington CBD
- Breadth of deliverables
Listed twenty seven days agoat IBM
Your opportunity to excel at IBM by leading and coordiating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost and deliverables.
- Key opportunity to lead a project team
- Career opportunities within a large IT organisation
- Auckland location
Listed seven days agoat Kiwibank
We have vacancies/opportunities due to growth and internal promotions for experienced auditors at various levels
- Are you an experienced audit professional, passionate about your role?
- Exciting Wellington based roles at Kiwibank
- Opportunities available - Exec Manager, Senior Manager and Audit Manager levels
Listed twenty six days agoat LWCM
Partner-level role, taking on responsibility for a key area of the fund, including investment committee membership
- General Partner level role for LWCM and Punakaiki Fund
- Suits experienced finance, operational and VC/PE professionals
- Overseas experience highly valued
Listed twenty seven days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
We are looking for a new Head of Risk and Assurance who can hit the ground running for one of New Zealand's best known brands
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Newmarket location
- Leadership opportunity
Listed nineteen days agoat BNZ
Rare opportunity for an experienced senior leader to own the vision for BNZ's Home Lending Tribe, reporting to COO - Customer, Product and Services.
- Responsible for defining and embedding the strategic vision
- Work with senior leaders across BNZ and our Executive team
- Base + Discretionary performance incentive schemes
Receive new jobs for this search by email