Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Pakuranga AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IKONIK
Having the flexibility to work around family and the freedom to control your own destiny is an integral part of the culture at IKONIK.
- Are you looking for a new challenge in 2020?
- Are you wanting to be part of a high performing, entrepreneurial organisation?
- This is an amazing opportunity to learn, lead and build your own team.
This is a featured jobat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join Flight Centre's Moneywise team; our in-house financial planning service. A free service to our people, helping them achieve their financial goals
- Enjoy fantastic earning potential! Base salary + unlimited commission structure
- Benefit from a captive client base across the country
- Unbeatable celebrations & company culture, discounted personal travel + more
Listed three days agoat CallCentre People
This is a fabulous role to showcase your Credit Lending skills within a great company.
- Free Car Parking
- Permanent Role
- Staff Discount
Listed seventeen days agoat Enlightened Life LimitedSAM KODI is currently looking for an In-house Mortgage Adviser/Loan Processor to join our growing team based in Auckland. Listed eighteen days agoat Graham Consulting
Are you looking for a new and exciting role that provides growth opportunities and is close to home?
- South location
- Finance company experience essential
- Well-regarded New Zealand business
Listed seventeen days agoat Trail LimitedYou will be in charge of interpreting financial services legislation and working with the software development team to create systems and processes. Listed five days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
You will support a sales and business growth strategy that is sustainable and profitable; whilst improving our service to our customers!
- Pivotal role as we strive towards improving our service to our customers
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role
- Onsite Barista, Cafe and FREE parking
Listed twenty four days agoat Aurora Group
Due to our exponential growth, we need KEEN, FRESH minds to fulfill Advisor roles and transform into MANAGERS. Full Training Provided
- Featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 2018
- Full Training - No Experience Required
- Partnership Pathway
Listed five days agoat Oxford Finance Limited
We are currently seeking an experienced Consumer Lending Officer to be based in our Auckland or Levin office.
- New offices based in handy Greenlane location
- Lots of opportunity for career development
- Training provided & supportive team
Listed ten days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Are you in a call center based lending role currently? Make your move to your first office based role.
- Leading mortgage brokerage
- $45k- $55k
- Remuera location
Listed seven days agoat Global Financial Services Ltd
Mortgage / Lending Adviser with 3 or more years experience and a strong Customer Service mindset. Overseas lending experience will also be considered.
- Join New Zealand's Leading Mortgage & Insurance Company
- Above industry salary packages & uncapped performance bonus
- No Lead Generation or Traveling outside work required
Listed ten days agoat Harvey Norman
Oversee the Operations and Financial efficiencies of a Harvey Norman division!
- Work for a globally recognised retail brand
- Great opportunity to create a fantastic career
- Based at our Head Office in Manukau
Listed sixteen days agoat Christians Against Poverty
CAP clients need your intuitive problem-solving and keen attention to detail to set them up for success in their journey out of debt.
- Creatively problem-solve to find practical solutions for clients in debt
- Work with a passionate team setting clients up for success in becoming debt-free
- Opportunity to connect your professional skills with your desire to help people
Listed twenty one days agoat Windcave Limited
Looking for a compliance officer who would work in conjunction with the project management team and reports to Global Compliance Head
- Market leader in Payment Technology
- On-going training and career development opportunity with a steep learning curve
- Contribute your skills to work on interesting projects
Listed eighteen days agoat Vahefonua Tonga Methodist Mission (SIAOLA)Vahefonua Tonga Methodist Mission (SIAOLA) is looking to train a keen learner to join the GREI Social Enterprise Team- Pathway to Home Ownership. Listed twenty five days agoat Everbright Finance
EverBright Finance currently has 3 branches across Auckland, 25 registered Financial Advisors and we are looking for high quality candidates to grow.
- Residential, Commercial and Property Finance
- Competitive salary and commission Package
- Friendly and fun working environment
Listed three days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Newly created role and one where you can take full ownership of your portfolio, applying strong problem solving skills and a solution oriented mindset
- Multi-faceted role across accounting and business partnering
- Newly created position offering good mix of BAU and project work
- Key support across significant and dynamic portfolio areas
Listed three days agoat Avanti Finance
Are you a savvy team player with first class computer skills? This could be the start of your finance career right here!
- Great entry to finance role
- Busy office close to trains, buses and motorways
- Fun, friendly, diverse team with lots of morning teas!
Listed four days agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Are you looking to work for a high achieving organisation?
- Central location
- Great team culture
- Fantastic company benefits
Listed seven days agoat TSB
Newmarket - Auckland
- Part time, permanent position based in our Newmarket Branch
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Receive new jobs for this search by email