Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Glenfield AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join Flight Centre's Moneywise team; our in-house financial planning service. A free service to our people, helping them achieve their financial goals
- Enjoy fantastic earning potential! Base salary + unlimited commission structure
- Benefit from a captive client base across the country
- Unbeatable celebrations & company culture, discounted personal travel + more
This is a featured jobat Black Bull Group limited
Looking for a new team member with the right attitude to assist in daily Financial Services tasks in Compliance, Operational and Client Support.
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Great team culture
- Potential to develop your career
Listed three days agoat WestpacYou'll be working Wednesday to Sunday, providing each customer with an incredible customer experience Listed ten days agoat Computershare Investor Services Ltd
Working in a team responsible for large scale settlements and payments to investors
- Takapuna beach location
- Friendly team based environment
- Excellent benefits including Southern Cross health insurance
Listed twenty days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Pivotal role needs strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. Great role
- High-performing, close-knit team. This position is the glue of the business
- Right-hand support person to Advisers. Create winning client solutions
- Genuine opportunity to progress your mortgage/ finance career to the next level
Listed thirty days agoat AIA New Zealand
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a tim...
- Competitive remuneration and great staff benefits
- Collaborative team with development opportunities
- Smales Farm, Takapuna location
Listed eight days agoat JMI WealthExperienced AFA qualified Investment Adviser to provide advice to high networth clients. Listed four days agoat Max LoansWe are an independent NZ finance broker with a strong track record and national brand recognition. Listed eleven days agoat VegaAuckland We are looking for 6 senior mortgage advisors to service our rapidly growing Vega Mortgage clientele. Listed three days agoat WestpacPreventing and engaging in early detection of financial crime to support WNZL's Risk Strategy Listed four days agoat WestpacPlease Note: This is a client facing Banking role, not an IT / Technology role, you will be required to work closely with our premier Banking clients Listed two days agoat BNZ
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety and want to help New Zealanders be good with money apply today!
- Utilise your experience in transactional banking
- Assist in the retention of growth of revenue
- Join a supportive work environment
Listed two days agoat WestpacBusiness credit experience, knowledge of accounting and commercial law and an understanding of lending documentation is the key to success. Listed two days agoat WestpacInsights focused analytics role based in our Analytics Chapter Listed four days agoat WestpacWorking with multiple business areas responsibility for a strategic sequencing tool for the largest change programme in Westpac Listed two days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
Working closely within a team of Sales Support Consultants, you'll provide excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Are you looking to start your career in banking?
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment?
- Want to learn financial skills?
Listed four days agoat WestpacA key role in our local credit team providing you the opportunity to become the subject matter expert on credit matters for our clients. Listed four days agoat WestpacThe purpose of these roles is to conduct core credit risk model development and stress testing activities for Westpac lending portfolios. Listed four days agoat WestpacWe are currently looking for an Associate / Senior Associate to join the Corporate Sales team. At Westpac Institutional Bank, o... Listed nineteen hours agoat IRESS Limited
Manage a portfolio of Wealth Management clients ranging from large institutions to mid tier brokerages across our flagship software platform Xplan
- Central Auckland CBD Location
- State of the art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
Listed sixteen hours agoat Virtue Consulting
Be the first point of contact for one of NZs biggest finance companies.
- A Customer Service role with progression | Career opportunities
- Down to earth, vibrant team of people
- Top city location, close to all transport
Listed nine days agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to pursue a career as an Equity Analyst with a leading NZX firm.
- Are you a logical and strategic thinker with a competitive mind-set?
- Unique equity research opportunity with leading NZX firm
- Dynamic work environment with remuneration outcomes based on contribution
Receive new jobs for this search by email