Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Experienced Treasury Accountant Wanted- 12 Month Maternity Leave Cover
- Treasury & Financial Markets Environment
- Leading Financial Services Entity
- 12 Month Contract/Auckland CBD
Listed fifteen days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Provide leadership to the Motor Vehicle sales and lending team
- Must have a strong lending background
- Excellent knowledge of the NZ market
- Be the "Go to " person
Listed sixteen days agoat CitiAbout CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and... Listed twenty one days agoat Asahi Beverages
Rare opportunity to work within a highly visible role, providing commercial support across our primary markets of North America, Asia and the Pacific.
- Passion for data and ability to deep dive into the numbers
- Leading FMCG business with tangible development opportunities
- Represent Asahi on the global stage and a chance to make a name for yourself!
Listed ten days agoat ASB Bank Limited
*Drive and shape good customer outcomes * Join a values driven organisation
- Join a values based organisation
- Drive and shape good customer outcomes
- Great staff banking benefits
Listed twenty days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Ever thought you'd enjoy recruitment? If you have experience in sales or client services, we can provide full training to develop your career!
- Manage an exisiting portfolio of amazing business clients
- Join a supportive, high performing and fun 'work family'
- Ongoing career development and training
Listed twenty three days agoat MaxCap GroupProperty finance analyst to join a highly ambitious new market entrant into the commercial real estate debt and investment industry. Listed twenty three days agoat MMC LIMITED
A rare opportunity to join our high performing, client facing team reporting directly into our Chief Relationship Officer
- Newly created role due to growth!
- Modern new offices in the heart of the city
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
Listed seventeen days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
Play a valuable part in delivering exceptional service within the Mortgage industry.
- Use your experience in Banking or Legal
- Be part of a supportive environment
- Join a successful progressive company with fun people
Listed twenty two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Unique opportunity to progress your Debt Counselling/Financial Mentoring career in a NFP with a social justice mandate for financial inclusion
- Exciting growth in 2019
- FTC role (at least 12 months), with work/life balance
- Based in Auckland CBD
Listed fourteen days agoat LeasePlan Australia and New ZealandOn the lookout for an experienced Risk Specialist to implement risk management programs in line with LeasePlan's global Risk and Compliance standards. Listed thirteen days agoat Blackmores
Permanent, part-time (3 days per week) opportunity to join the Blackmores marketing team, assisting with a range of product campaigns.
- Culture of workplace flexibility and career development
- Marketing campaigns across PAW, Fusion Health and BioCeuticals
- Future career opportunities
Listed eight days agoat ASB Bank LimitedGreat career development for someone with either existing corporate banking, accounting or professional services Listed twenty six days agoat Salt Funds Management Limited
Bring your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to this exciting opportunity as a stepping stone in a fast-growing funds management firm.
- Exciting opportunity - kick-off your career in growing funds management firm
- Immediate start - with future potential transition to investment team
- Leading investment management boutique wholly owned by highly motivated staff.
Listed twenty days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
You'll be reporting to the Head of Corporate & Institutional Banking -you will bring strong Corporate or Commercial relationship management experience
- Key role with a growing global Bank in New Zealand
- Career opportunities
- Handy to buses, trains and ferries
Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a rare opportunity to develop your career. We seek an experienced advisor to provide quality financial advice and help grow the business. Listed sixteen days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Investment in early stage, high growth New Zealand companies
- Mange the full investment lifecycle - origination, screening, execution
- Senior Leadership opportunity
- Auckland CBD
Listed two days agoat ASB Bank LimitedCredit risk subject matter expert relating to specifically to customer data and insights Listed twenty days agoat Fraedom
The Security Compliance Analyst will be the first point of contact for all the compliance related issues and questions in the Auckland office.
- Join a global leading fintech organisation
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- Opportunity to excel in an agile, collaborative and innovative environment
Listed fourteen days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Financial services Risk project. Immediate start. Part time an option. Run customer workshops, interpret and report on findings.
- CBD based
- Insurance sector
- Initially 4 to 6 weeks then ongoing projects possible
Receive new jobs for this search by email