Full Time Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Milford Asset Management is a high-quality boutique in the Australasian investment management industry.
- Milford Asset Management | Premier Fund Manager | Majority employee owned
- Analyst | Global Equities | Listed Companies, Manager Selection, ETF's
- Seek diversity of thought and experience | Will suit ~2-5 years of experience
Listed four hours agoat HR Connect Ltd
First Credit Union are seeking a new Member Service Consultant for our Hamilton Branch.
- Great team
- High performing organisation
- Customer service role
Listed ten hours agoat The Skills Organisation
We'll be purchasing a string of small businesses and you'll be hands on end to end
- We're looking for smarts, personality, and confident ambition
- We take work life balance seriously, in a warm and inclusive environment
- Exceptional employee benefits: health & life insurance plus more!
Listed twelve hours agoat BNZ
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional forward thinking Senior Associate to join our experienced Private Bank Family Office!
- Bring your customer-focused attitude
- Provide a seamless, integrated service to High Net Worth clients
- Join a collaborative team culture
Listed fifteen hours agoat Go Car Finance LtdThis is a superb opportunity for a switched-on person with a couple of years banking or lending experience Listed fourteen hours agoat Convergence Partners Limited
The NZ Superannuation Fund is New Zealand's sovereign wealth fund, established to partially pre-fund the future cost of New Zealand superannuation.
- Suited to Analysts with 3-6 years experience.
- Critically appraise investments across a wide range of asset classes.
- Support the selection and monitoring of ‘best in class’ investment managers.
Listed three days agoat Hantec (NZ) Company LimitedMultinational Investment Company is seeking settlement clerk to join our settlement team Listed ten hours agoat Alchemy ConsultingWe have a position within the Motor Recovery Team for a busy Auto Insurance Agency based in the central city. It is an office-based, M-F role. Listed three days agoat people2people
This is an opportunity to join a real values based finance organisation that put their money where their mouth is!
- Great Newmarket Location
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up
- Start making strides in your Finance career
Listed three days agoat Star MortgageWe're looking for a motivated and determined mortgage broker assistant to join our team at Star Mortgage. Listed ten hours agoat NZCU BaywideAre you passionate about providing superior customer service and helping everyday New Zealanders with their financial needs? Listed six days agoat China Construction Bank (New Zealand) Ltd
Supporting CCB NZ finance operations, ensuring the timely booking and settlement of transactions executed by the bank.
- Experienced Settlement Officer Role at a Global Bank
- Central location based in CBD near public transport (Britomart)
- Supportive and friendly Team
Listed eight days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdIf you have financial advisory skills and want to know what options you have; talk to us today! Listed four days agoat Westpac
We’re a close knit team with a wealth of knowledge and experience and ready to train and develop our next Customer Service Rep looking for a career
- Great place to start your banking career
- Flagship branch in the heart of Wellington City
- Monday to Friday
Listed three days agoat Westpac
Everyone in our team believes in a growth mind-set in all areas both professional and personal. We're looking for a motivated professional to join us
- Experienced lender preferred
- Career progression
Listed four days agoat BNZ
At BNZ, we're forward thinkers with an ambitious agenda to reimagine banking for Small Businesses. Want to be part of our journey? Apply now!
- Drive and inspire your teams performance
- Provide positive leadership and exceptional coaching
- Work within a fast-paced and supportive environment
Listed three days agoat NZCU BaywideCustomer Solutions Consultant – Contact Centre - Fixed Term Listed five days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Securities Settlements Officer to be part of our close-knit team with a positive culture.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Receive new jobs for this search by email