Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Castalia Strategic Advisors
Do you want to apply cutting-edge economics, finance, and policy skills to the big problems facing New Zealand and the world?Listed ten hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
- What should Governments do about climate change?
- When should competitors be allowed to merge?
- How can public-private partnerships help rebuild our infrastructure?
A leading Motor Vehicle Finance organisation is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team.Listed sixteen hours agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
- Exceptional Analytical Role
- Proactive Multitasker
- Motor Vehicle Finance Sector
As so many decisions revolve around numbers we need someone who is in the know, we need a Commercial Analyst for Business and Planning & Reporting!Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent company culture
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 2016 & 2017
This is a strategic business performance role that sits within the wholesale arm of major financial services company.Listed two days agoat WestpacAs the Operational Efficiency Manager you will identify opportunities to refine, improve or centralise branch processes from your own knowledge.Listed six days agoat Genesis
- Leading international bank
- Incomparable breadth of responsibility
- Career making opportunity
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Revenue Reporting Analyst.Listed six days agoat Auckland Transport
- State of the art office
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Hamilton based
Support projects that shape Auckland with economic analysis while working flexibly in a supportive and dynamic teamListed five days agoat 920
- Auckland CBD
- Provide economic analysis to drive new projects to shape Auckland
- Flexible working, highly varied job, opportunities to develop your career
A great opportunity for an experienced Insights Analyst to join our client’s growing team in Auckland CBD.Listed six days agoat Methanex
- Excellent organisation - Banking and Financial industry
- Great perks and development opportunities
- SAS, Power BI, SQL, Excel
Provide financial services, including but not limited to project financial systems establishment, recording, monitoring, forecasting and more.Listed five days agoat New Zealand Racing Board
- Are you a qualified Accountant, Economist or Engineer?
- Use your skills to advance your career
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in this role
We are looking for number-savvy people to work in a fast paced, interesting environment in a part-time position that will fit around your lifestyle.Listed five days agoat BNZWork as part of a high achieving team focused on end-to-end delivery of transactions.Listed seven days agoat Christchurch City Council
- Do you have a love for horse racing and a knack for numbers?
- Want flexible working hours in a handy location?
- This may be the dream opportunity that you have been waiting for!
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright and engaging Procurement Excellence Analyst to shape and define the way we look at trends.Listed seven days agoat BNZWe're looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to enable us to shape the future of reporting in our Customer, Products & Services unit.Listed seven days agoat Comspek International Limited
- Enhance our service across the business
- Help shape category strategies and give meaning to our data
- Drive the continuous improvement of procurement activity across Council
A leading New Zealand company requires a Finance Analyst to work across their projects!Listed eight days agoat Global Career HQ
- Finance Analyst / Transformation Programme
- Data Analysis / Forecasting / Reporting
- Contract / Auckland
Finance Analysts earn up to £400 per day (NZD$762) contracting in London - Extend Your Career, Gain Valuable International Experience, Head to London!Listed eight days agoat ASB BankAt ASB, we strive to live our vision of being an unbeatable team delivering unbeatable customer experiences. Part of our Business Banking division,...Listed eight days agoat WestpacInsights focused analytics role based in our Analytics Centre of Excellence.Listed eight days agoat FNZ Limited
- Finance Analysts Earn up to equiv NZD $171461 pa Contracting In London
- Gain Valuable, Career Enhancing, International Experience
- Contract in London - The Flexible Way to Work & a Better Work Life Balance
Work with FNZ Management and other team members and departments to enhance processes for the greater efficiencies and controls within the team.Listed nine days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business.
- We are leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing
- Fun, Supportive Team Environment
Help us deliver improved customer experiences & efficient business processes to make things simpler and easier for our people, partners, & customersListed ten days agoat Beyond RecruitmentExciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to take responsibility for managing reporting.Listed twelve days agoat BNZ
- Are you a master of making things happen?
- Work for an insurance industry leader
- Get the opportunity to flex your business improvement capabilities
Product Performance Analyst
- Utilise your strong analytical skills
- Work within a multi disciplinary team
- Newly created position!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education