Analysis & Reporting Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat LeasePlan Australia and New Zealand
Do you have a passion for reviewing data and finding the best possible outcomes? Join our fantastic team!
- Join a global fleet industry leader operating in 32 countries
- Energetic team based in Ellerslie
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
Listed nine days agoat BunningsSeeking an experienced Analyst to join the team. Listed ten days agoat Delmaine Fine FoodsUse your analytical skills in this pivotal new role where you can make a difference in our company. Great salary and team! Listed fifteen days agoat Mercury
Experience in analysing data & developing insights? Provide quality data, insightful analytics, trends, reporting & forecasting to teams at Mercury
- Newly created permanent position
- Newmarket location
- Excellent benefits including additional 5 leave days
Listed two days agoat AMP Services LimitedWe are looking for a commercially savvy Management Information (MI) Analyst to join the busy Finance MI Team. Listed one day agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Join this market leading financial services firm in a 6 month contract to assist with key projects.
- Work with market leading financial services organisation
- Get exposure to Investment Performance Analytics
- Utilise your testing skills
Listed nine days agoat Kin
A one of a kind opportunity to be mentored by the best in the business, and have an exciting long term career with this market leader.
- Be part of an innovative project in a leading share broking and investment banki
- Unique opportunity to be mentored by the best
- Grow your knowledge in equities, derivatives and hedge funds
Listed three days agoat Techspace Consulting Limited
Strategic level credit risk analyst with strong SAS/SQL knowledge to help deploy new decisioning software, reports and KPI measures. Auckland CBD.
- Strong SAS/SQL coding abilities, R and Python is a plus
- Reporting & data visualization using Power BI, SAS Visual Analytics & Tableau
- Large bank based in Auckland CBD with flex working arrangements
Listed eleven days agoat Public Trust
Public Trust is seeking a Business Administration Analyst to join their Corporate Trustee Services (CTS) team based in Auckland's CBD.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Central Auckland location close to public transport, restaurants and amenities
Listed fifteen days agoat Paymark
We’re looking for two customer focused and technically savvy Product Support Analysts to join our Products and Marketing team.
- Help keep our economy humming
- Impact and development is a given
- Great company, great culture!
Listed fifteen days agoat KPMG
Our Deal Advisory team is seeking a Data Visualisation specialist to work with our clients
- Power BI guru? This could be the role for you!
- Experienced in problem solving through the use of data and analytic techniques?
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Listed eighteen days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdJoin a future focused team who are all about leading long-term strategy. A highly visible team who work right across our business Listed one day agoat WestpacWork closely with your cross functional team and the wider business to support Westpac's strategies and initiatives. Listed fourteen days agoat KiwiRail
Ensure accurate billing to KiwiRail customers, work with a number of different customers; business stakeholders
- Join a supportive, friendly team
- Work for one of NZ’s most iconic organisations
- Modern Parnell offices
Listed two days agoat AMP Services LimitedWe are looking for a commercially savvy Senior Management Information (MI) Analyst to join the Finance MI Team. Listed ten days agoat CoreLogicAn exciting opportunity for a business analyst to join our Auckland office on a 12 month fixed term contract commencing August 2019. Listed fifteen days agoat Mercury
Experience in analysing data and developing insights? Provide quality data, insightful analytics, trends, reporting and forecasting to numerous teams
- Six month Fixed Term Contract
Listed eight days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
If you are passionate about equities research and advancing your career with a market leader, look no further than this outstanding opportunity.
- Equities research - sell side focus
- Work with a market leader and great team
- Rewarding remuneration package
Listed fifteen days agoat ASB Bank LimitedGet involved in a variety of model risk validations across multiple functions at ASB Listed twenty one days agoat Velocity Recruitment
A great opportunity for a QA Analyst to join an award-winning financial institution that Kiwis around the country love and trust.
- Temporary position | ASAP start | $24 per hour | CBD Location
- Strong english essential | Data/Information analysis to ensure compliance
- Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm
Receive new jobs for this search by email