Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Northcote AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hallenstein Brothers and Glassons
Create and execute product content to support key product launches, fashion trends and social interactions to drive online sales.
- A competitive base salary and discounts
- Training and development opportunities
- Expand your Photography career
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Join an organisation that holds innovation, culture and joy at the core to all its does.
- Creative and inspiring environment.
- Quality management and continuous improvement skills.
- Extensive administration and project management skill set.
Listed nine hours agoat The BookloverBookseller with management and sole charge opportunities at Independent Bookshop. Listed seven days agoat RugbyPass
We're seeking an experienced videographer & producer to join our team and help deliver on our global content strategy.
- Opportunity to work for a global rugby business
- Plenty of opportunity to show initiative
- Small team of passionate employees
Listed nine hours agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is a unique opportunity to work in a senior, Content Director role for New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster. Listed eleven days agoat The Warehouse Group
As one of our stylists you will coordinate and style fashion, home, product and video shoots for all media types (e.g. print, website, social)
- Awesome role to grow your stylist experience
- Supportive, fun and large marketing team
- North shore based
Listed seven hours agoat Strategy Creative Auckland
Are you a junior looking to move up or a mid weight looking to change to a supportive environment that offers varied and interesting work?
- Excellent team culture
- Supportive management team that provides plenty of opportunities for learning
- We're lucky to have a wonderful stable of clients that you'll love working with
Listed three days agoat QMS NZGreat opportunity to join our agency sales team in a leading outdoor media company! Listed six days agoat One to One HundredLiaise with clients, designers, suppliers and internal staff to ensure the smooth creation and delivery of output from our 3D and marketing teams. Listed thirteen days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe're looking for someone imaginative, collaborative, confident and capable under pressure! Listed twenty seven days agoat Eventfinda StadiumOur superstar Event Coordinator is off to the international events circuit, so we have a some big shoes to fill. Listed nineteen days agoat Toast ltd
This is an exciting new role to join an innovative creative digital agency on the North Shore of Auckland.
- Creative, dynamic team working on some of NZ’s most visible and exciting brands
- Opportunity for growth
- Great culture, with a wine & beer fridge that is always full
Listed twenty five days agoat Icebreaker
Your adventurous nature and progressive thinking will drive your innovative ideas, enabling you to explore all the possibilities within yourself.
- Do you have that natural creative instinct?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative and commercial environment?
- Either way, we’re looking for you!
Listed six days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed eleven hours agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation, Auckland Live and Conventions are looking for a Producer!
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation
- Bring your creative ideas, activate the vibrant culture of our arts venues
- Inspire and engage with all Aucklanders and visitors to Auckland
Listed six days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedOur ideal applicant will be a creative self-starter, confident pitching ideas and collaborating with others. Listed fourteen hours agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed eleven days agoat ART’s Regional TrustDeveloping and supporting the creative sector through managing and delivering a range of ART's strategic initiatives. Listed six days agoat Auckland Museum
We are Auckland's home of commemoration as well as the country's oldest research institution and a major tourist destination.
- Self motivated
- Good problem solver
- Time management skills
Listed seven hours agoat Overland Footwear
Our in-house Marketing team is looking for a superstar Photographer to join the team!
- Love photography and working with other creatives?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced & exciting environment?
- Want to grow and develop your skills in the fashion retail industry?
Receive new jobs for this search by email