Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Grey Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pocket Square
Join our team and support some of New Zealand & Australia's fastest growing retail brands.
- Work with high growth, high volume clients across New Zealand & Australia.
- Amazing, like minded team of developers, strategists & creatives.
- Great, city-fringe location with beautiful modern office.
This is a featured jobat Kin
Lead the development and go to market of a leading mobile advertising product. Join a team with deep expertise, great culture and real drive
- Accountable for our mobile advertising product
- Leading edge programmatic trading platform
- Contract or Permanent Opportunity
Listed seven days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed one day agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation, Auckland Live and Conventions are looking for a Producer!
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation
- Bring your creative ideas, activate the vibrant culture of our arts venues
- Inspire and engage with all Aucklanders and visitors to Auckland
Listed seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedOur ideal applicant will be a creative self-starter, confident pitching ideas and collaborating with others. Listed two days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed eleven days agoat ART’s Regional TrustDeveloping and supporting the creative sector through managing and delivering a range of ART's strategic initiatives. Listed seven days agoat Auckland Museum
We are Auckland's home of commemoration as well as the country's oldest research institution and a major tourist destination.
- Self motivated
- Good problem solver
- Time management skills
Listed fifteen days agoat Brick Content
We are looking for a content creator and editor for a one-month fixed contract beginning ASAP.
- 1 month contract with opportunity to extend
- Content creation in a range of different industries
- All gear provided
Listed one day agoat Overland Footwear
Our in-house Marketing team is looking for a superstar Photographer to join the team!
- Love photography and working with other creatives?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced & exciting environment?
- Want to grow and develop your skills in the fashion retail industry?
Listed four days agoat WORK Communications Limited
Working closely with our Digital Media Director, your job is to buy, implement and report on digital media campaigns.
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic advertising and communications agency
- A busy role where you'll be learning all the time
- CBD location
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserImages & Sound, - NZ's most established Post Production company is looking for a keen DMC specialist to join our team. www.imagesandsound.co.nz Listed eight days agoat RugbyPass
We're seeking an experienced videographer & producer to join our team and help deliver on our global content strategy.
- Opportunity to work for a global rugby business
- Plenty of opportunity to show initiative
- Small team of passionate employees
Listed eight days agoat Phantom Billstickers LtdInstallation and servicing of poster campaigns to our sites around the Auckland area. Listed seven days agoat Smith & Caughey's
Smith and Caughey's is seeking an Online Photographer to capture quality images of product to display online.
- Do you have a strong affinity with fashion and styling?
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation
- Bring your excellent attention to detail
Listed twelve days agoat DDB
DDB is seeking a superstar Junior Digital Art Director to join our award-winning creative team.
- Work in a highly successful and friendly team
- Work with major national and international clients
- Convenient city-fringe location
Listed fifteen days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedNewshub is seeking a passionate and experienced news producer craving new opportunities. Listed five days agoat TVNZ
We are looking for a experienced news and current affairs Producer to join our Breakfast team.
- Do you have extensive news or current affairs producing experience?
- Be part of our amazing Breakfast team!
- Join one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands
Listed one day agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is a unique opportunity to work in a senior, Content Director role for New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster. Listed twenty two days agoat Kam Talent Management
A fantastic career opportunity exists to join the team at Kam Talent Management, a successful & well established Model & Talent agency in Eden Terrace
- Love interacting with people (your role is heavily people orientated )
- A fantastic career opportunity with a well established Model and Talent agency
- Must be people friendly, approachable, bubbly, and willing to go the extra mile
Listed fifteen days agoat Roam
As Roam's UX Copywriter, you'll set the benchmark and vision for all content and drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
- Roam builds exceptional digital businesses and products for global clients
- Write about our products, insights, case studies, social, websites and playbooks
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and humble people
Listed one day agoat Strategy Creative Auckland
Are you a junior looking to move up or a mid weight looking to change to a supportive environment that offers varied and interesting work?
- Excellent team culture
- Supportive management team that provides plenty of opportunities for learning
- We're lucky to have a wonderful stable of clients that you'll love working with
Receive new jobs for this search by email