Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Grey Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hi Ho
A great stepping stone for a junior Account Manger with great client facing aptness to move up the ladder.
- Account Manager with Ambition
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser• Intermediate photography skills • Graphic design experience • Great page layout skills • Technical experience with Microsoft Suite / Publisher Listed three days agoat RETAIL SERVICES
If you are passionate about tech retail and looking to make some extra cash through casual event work, this exciting role could be for you!
- Noel Leeming Expo Event work
- $25-$30 hourly rate
- 3rd - 6th October
Listed three days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive and passionate team working on web projects, content and user experience. Listed ten days agoat Auckland Council
We're looking for a 2019-20 Marylyn Mayo Intern to provide support for the Auckland Art Gallery’s forthcoming exhibition project.
- 3-month paid internship
- Creative environment where you can share your passion for art
- Unique, highly sought-after opportunity
Listed three days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive and passionate team working on web projects, content and user experience. Listed four days agoat TicketmasterTicketmaster is the world's leading ticketing company. With offices in Auckland, Wellington, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Listed eleven days agoat The Blind Foundation
We are looking for a permanent full time Accessible Formats Specialist to join our Parnell Team.
- Located in Parnell
- 37.5 h week
Listed ten days agoat Auckland Council
Support our events across Auckland
- • Casual role
- • Auckland wide locations
- • Competitive hourly rate
Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
Looking for flexible shifts in the event industry that suit availability? Sidekicker is the perfect company for you.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Work at top events in Auckland
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
Listed thirteen days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdWe're looking for an exeperienced creative canddiate to hit the ground running in this role! Listed three days agoat Images and Sound LtdSound Effects editor specialising in long form TV Drama and Film Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserReputable company offering contract work. You can work from home. Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable Brand Ambassadors to participate in a range of promotional and brand awareness activities.
- Work in a fun and friendly atmosphere promoting brands in Auckland
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Excellent hourly rates, starting from $20/hour
Listed eighteen days agoat Rockquest Promotions Ltd
Amazing opportunity to join Rockquest Promotions, owners of events like Smokefreerockquest, Showquest, Rockshop Bandquest, as an Event Coordinator.
- New Zealand's leading youth Music and Arts event platform organisation
- Bring your strong administrative skills and passion for events
- Full-time position
Listed thirteen days agoat Phantom Billstickers Ltd
Become a part of the team leading the way in street-level promotion in New Zealand!
- Part time Roles available - Sundays and Mondays - Up to 25 hours per week
- Dynamic, creative and constantly changing environment
- Fully paid training while you learn
Listed eleven days agoat LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Join our newly-formed LES MILLS™ Media team, driving a digital ecosystem that helps millions of people each week fall in love with fitness.
- 6-9 month fixed term contract
- Support content production and distribution of B2B products
- Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced environment
Listed twenty one days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedBold, irreverent, thought-provoking, curious, funny. The Project is News delivered differently. Listed six days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Your chance to join one of NZ’s most prestigious media agencies and plan digital media campaigns for large-budget advertisers.
- Join a fun, tight-knit, award-winning team
- Grow your career internally with great progression opportunities
- Work with exciting brands at one of NZ’s largest media agencies
Listed four days agoat FCBAre you looking to kick start your career in advertising? Are you wanting to be part of an exciting, vibrant and award winning agency? Listed seventeen days agoat Bauer Media Group (NZ) LP
We are looking for a full time Creative Strategist to join one of New Zealand’s most progressive media companies.
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
Listed four days agoat ROLEOur Client is a small-ish, high performing creative, digital agency in Auckland looking for a key player to join the tribe!
Receive new jobs for this search by email