Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Eden Terrace AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Audio Visual Events Ltd
As a Senior Vision Technician, we are looking for you to run the Vision side of AV Events - from LED screens, Barco E2 and Resolume.
- Looking after all Vision, LED and some time projectors.....
- Running shows all around NZ
- Working with the latest LED screens - 2mm up to 5mm
Listed three days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed three days agoat Auckland Museum
We are Auckland's home of commemoration as well as the country's oldest research institution and a major tourist destination.
- Self motivated
- Good problem solver
- Time management skills
Listed eight days agoat ART’s Regional TrustDeveloping and supporting the creative sector through managing and delivering a range of ART's strategic initiatives. Listed eleven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedNewshub is seeking a passionate and experienced news producer craving new opportunities. Listed four days agoat RugbyPass
We're seeking an experienced videographer & producer to join our team and help deliver on our global content strategy.
- Opportunity to work for a global rugby business
- Plenty of opportunity to show initiative
- Small team of passionate employees
Listed sixteen hours agoat TVNZ
We are looking for a experienced news and current affairs Producer to join our Breakfast team.
- Do you have extensive news or current affairs producing experience?
- Be part of our amazing Breakfast team!
- Join one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands
Listed eleven days agoat Roam
As Roam's UX Copywriter, you'll set the benchmark and vision for all content and drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
- Roam builds exceptional digital businesses and products for global clients
- Write about our products, insights, case studies, social, websites and playbooks
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and humble people
Listed nine days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedAs Head Writer you are at creative centre of the show, writing both comedy and non-comedy in a variety of tones and styles! Listed eleven days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Support Nei Tabera Ni Kai staff with the archiving audio visual materials.
- Help preserve Kiribati history and culture
- Share your skills and experience in the Pacific
- Assignment based in Kiribati - costs covered
Listed five hours agoat Mana Recruitment
Join an organisation that holds innovation, culture and joy at the core to all its does.
- Creative and inspiring environment.
- Quality management and continuous improvement skills.
- Extensive administration and project management skill set.
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdBusy Ad/Design agency need superstar Traffic/Studio Manager to oversee day-to-day management of agency's design, copy & production requirements ... Listed one day agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Be the digital leader of a well-known, highly acclaimed media agency. Determine business strategy. Grow your own team of specialists.
- Head up a global media agency’s digital offering.
- Drive agenda-setting digital work.
- Develop high performing digital media teams.
Listed one day agoat The ConversationThe Conversation is looking for an experienced news journalist to lead our New Zealand coverage in this election year and beyond. Listed seven days agoat ROLEHottest Performance Media role of 2020!!! Listed ten days agoat ROLEDigital Project Manager to work on the builds of creative, high end websites Listed twelve days agoat The University of Auckland
Join us in sharing stories from Māori staff and students through traditional and new media channels.
- A great eye for a good story
- Seeking a fluent te reo Māori communicator
- Join a supportive and passionate team
Listed eight days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWant to be part of a great team developing innovative solutions to connect advertisers with customers? Listed three days agoat One to One HundredLiaise with clients, designers, suppliers and internal staff to ensure the smooth creation and delivery of output from our 3D and marketing teams. Listed twenty nine days agoat The University of Auckland
Creative passionate Junior Producer / Animator wanted!
- Dynamic & varied role where no day is the same, great opportunity to develop
- Become an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative team
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email