Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat TVNZ
TVNZ's News Operations Team is looking for Video Content Producer.
- This is an exciting role at the heart of the TVNZ News Room
- Multi-skilled editorial and operational role
- Join one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands
Listed ten days agoat CANSTAR
We're on the look out for Content Producers to join our Canstar NZ team
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Fantastic company culture
- Training and development opportunities in areas that matter to you
Listed six days agoat ArchiPro LtdExcellent opportunity to join a fast growing Tech Company Involved in the Architecture and Interiors Industry. www.archipro.co.nz Listed four days agoat Auckland Philharmonia OrchestraAuckland Philharmonia Orchestra is seeking a Production Supervisor with experience in the performing arts to join New Zealand's city-based orchestra. Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Are you ready for the next step in your events career? Join the team that helps facilitate our city's events - make magic happen!
- St Jerome's Laneway Festival, Santa Christmas Parades, ANZAC commemorations
- Wondered what it takes to create an event that shuts down parts of the city?
- Work in an environment that facilitates CELEBRATING Auckland
Listed thirteen days agoat Indigo
Passionate about creativity, design and innovation? Looking for a challenge that puts your writing skills to the test with clients across the globe?
- Work with global clients in a high growth company
- t writing skills to the test across a broad range of projects
- Join an incredible team of creatives producing world class work
Listed four days agoat Auckland Museum
Building strong and successful teams, thrives on collaboration, lives kaitiakitanga and manaakitanga, and respects and values mana whenua.
- Strengthen He Korahi Māori and Teu Le Vā within the Museum
- Enrich linkages with community leaders t
- Auckland Museum offers a rich and fulfilling work life
Listed five days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is a unique opportunity to work in a senior, commercial content role for New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster. Listed seven days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdOwn & deliver all advertised promotions across three of NZ's most loved retail brands - Four Square, New World & PAK'nSAVE! Great career opportunity! Listed fifteen days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is an exciting new role to join the Award Winning MediaWorks creative and design team in Auckland. Listed three days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Your chance to join a fast-paced media agency and lead digital strategy across all media specialties in a highly sought-after role.
- Work alongside an experienced, industry-leading executive leadership team
- Innovative, award-winning, high-spending, digital-first clients
- Inclusive company culture with regular social events and community initiatives
Listed fifteen days agoat ElectraOnce in a blue moon, there comes a time to take your skills and use them for the better. Listed six days agoat Radio New Zealand
Take the opportunity to create, build and lead RNZ's new youth music brand, and be part of shaping the nation's leading media organisation.
- Do you have strong leadership skills?
- Show a strong broadcast media programming and editorial skill-set
- Be part of the development, launch and leadership of RNZ's new youth music brand
Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe are seeking a senior radio professional with strong creative flair to create ideas that clients simply can't say no to. Listed eight days agoat DDB
TRACK are on the hunt for an experienced Traffic Manager to join our friendly team.
- Join a highly successful and fun team
- Work with major national and international clients
- Convenient city-fringe location
Listed four days agoat The Brand AgencyThe Brand Agency, part of Australia's leading communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their growing Auckland team. T Listed eight days agoat TVNZ
We're looking for a Content Strategy Manager to create valuable connections with consumers for advertisers with TVNZ's content brands.
- Are you interested in stretching your strategic and creative thinking skills?
- Do you have strong understanding of the NZ media market?
- Join one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands.
Listed three days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Your chance to join a vibrant media agency where you’ll learn from an experienced digital team and enjoy a comprehensive training programme.
- Join one of NZ's largest media agencies with a fun, friendly & very social vibe
- Work on innovative, award-winning campaigns that will look great on your CV
- Get mentored by industry leaders in a specialised 90-day induction programme
Listed eight days agoat Radio New Zealand
We have a vacancy for two experienced dynamic Journalists to join RNZ National's Afternoons Production team.
- Do you have experience in broadcast journalism?
- Are you ideas driven and a motivated self-starter?
- Demonstrate skills in digital and social media engagement
Receive new jobs for this search by email