Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Easy Access Company, 1999, Ltd
Office Administrator including reception duties, sales and stock documentation and rental contracts.
- Fast moving international company
- Great team culture
- Wide range of tasks from admin to sales
This is a featured jobat powderhorn chateau
Full time Receptionist position for a 4 star Qualmark rated hotel in Ohakune. This is the perfect lifestyle for a candidate who enjoys the outdoors.
- Live in a beautiful environment, the outdoors are calling
- Learn new skills from our highly experienced staff in a 4 star hotel
- Work with a range of international guests and staff
Listed two hours agoat Bay Venues Limited
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and energetic part time Receptionist to join our Bay Venues team.
- Based at Baywave and Greerton Aquatic and Leisure Centres
- Part time hours
- Enviable staff benefits
Listed ten hours agoat Ministry of Justice
You will provide an efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support service to District Court Judges.
- Flexibility a must.
- Team work is essential.
- Organised and composed under pressure.
Listed forty eight minutes agoat Hays Office Support
Are you looking for full time admin work in a corporate environment in the heart of Auckland's CBD? Apply Now!
- Part-time flexible hours with possibility to extend
- Competitive salary package
- Auckland CBD location
Listed seven hours agoat Private AdvertiserTwo directors of growing boutique property company Erskine + Owen need the skills of a dynamic PA to help us fly. Listed three hours agoat The Grove OrewaWe are looking for an allrounder who doesn't mind getting stuck in and turning their hand to a variety of tasks in this weekend role. Listed two hours agoat ACM MotorhomesThis role focuses on the purchasing for new builds and repair vehicles. The role also focuses on managing the bookings of repair vehicles, ensuring cu Listed four hours agoat EIT
Varied role for a capable administrator to provide administration support to the Facilities Manager and to operate a number of Facilities systems.
- Your day will be varied as you deal with a range of tasks across campus
- Full-time permanent role @ 37.5 hours per week
- Bring your excellent customer service, computing & record keeping skills to EIT
Listed one day agoat Battered Women's TrustBattered Women's Trust are seeking a part time Receptionist/ Personal Assistant. The position will provide a full range of admin support, incl IT. Listed eight hours agoat Stantec New Zealand
With an increased workload in the transportation space, Stantec is seeking a Project Management Assistant to join our Hawkes Bay Transportation team.
- Opportunity to work in a Project Management environment
- Assist with a variety of projects
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Listed six hours agoat Napier City Council
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to provide support to our Community Services team.
- 12 month fixed term position working 40 hours per week
- Proven experience in providing office administration support
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and technology in general
Listed one day agoat Lumino The DentistsCome join our friendly Bank Street, Whangarei team as a Receptionist to cover parental leave from early December to May 2020! Listed one day agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Support the Regional Maintenance team, ensuring maintenance work is accurately and efficiently processed in our systems.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Based in our Tauranga office
- Annual salary of $51,550 + five weeks' annual leave + free insurances
Listed four hours agoat Irelands
Be the Face of Irelands!!
- Are you an experienced Receptionist Administrator?
- Highly organised + Diligent + Friendly + Professional?
- Become a valued member of the Irelands Team
Listed seven hours agoat Mammalian Corrections Unit ltdJoin our team of passionate Conservation workers to support our field operations through a background administrative role Listed eight hours agoat NZDF
Make this newly created role your own! We are looking for someone who loves administration and providing PA support.
- Part-time - 20 hours per week
- Providing excellent admin support is your calling!
- Great role with a great team based at RNZAF Ohakea
Receive new jobs for this search by email