Administration & Office Support Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
We are seeking a number of capable, motivated and energised people to join teams across our whole organisation as Executive Assistants.
- Be involved in coordinating busy teams
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoy our highly rewarding environment
This is a featured jobat Geeks on Wheels
Become an inbound call centre operator working with a great, tight knit team while assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Great working environment
- Fun and varied workload
- Great overall package including bonuses
Listed one day agoat CAA/Avsec
We protect aviation - join our team and make a difference!
- Working at Wellington Airport
- Diverse and progressive organisation
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat Wellington City Council
Are you a reliable and motivated administrative professional looking for an opportunity that is challenging and varied?
- Are you a proactive, reliable and skilled coordinator?
- Join a supportive and fun team
- Make this role your own!
Listed twelve hours agoat Edward Leung Dentistry LtdSmall Dentistry Business with one Dentist seeking employer for Dental Assisting and Office Administration in Wellington CBD. Listed three days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We're looking for a Office Coordinator to take on a full-time role providing a high quality, client centred frontline service.
- Ensure the Disability Services office runs effectively and efficiently
- Bring your experience in office organisation
- Join a provider of disability advice, expertise and support
Listed one day agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We're looking for a School Administrator to provide efficient and effective administrative support for our staff and students.
- Edit content for the School of Biological Sciences
- Bring your excellent communication and organisational skills
- Offering a full-time, permanent position
Listed three days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We're looking for a full-time School Administrator to work in a busy and diverse team.
- Be responsible for the efficient running of administrative services
- Bring your good computer literacy in a Microsoft office environment
- Offering a full-time position
Listed nine days agoat NZDF
An opportunity for you to bring your top notch customer service and administrative experience and skills and thrive in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Professional, collaborative and friendly team
- Making a difference to the lives of our veterans
- Energy, drive and commitment!
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We have short term opportunities for those with an interest and some skill in general administration work.
- Supportive team environment
- Regular coaching and development
- Competitive salary
Listed four days agoat Master Plumbers
Administrator needed for the Master Plumbers Wellington office, its a great opportunity with lots of variety - you'll never be bored!
- Permanent Role
- Wellington CBD
- An opportunity to work within a small team and make a big difference
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own - create the customer service experience!
- Exciting Tech Start Up Company
- Central Wellington Location
- Permanent Position
Listed one day agoat The Co-operative Bank
People and Culture Co-ordinator Vacancy
- Exceptional Time Management
- Collaborative Team
- Help us change banking for good
Listed one day agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Corporate Law firm. Support Senior Professionals. No two days the same. Join a growing and reputable company. Plenty of training and ongoing support.
- Professional company who provide ongoing training and career progression
- Beautiful office with Wellington Harbour views
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Listed three days agoat NIWAWe are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to be part of a small team committed to providing the highest quality administrative support Listed three days agoat vtnzCome and join the leading provider of vehicle safety assessments in New Zealand with over 80 branches nationwide. Listed two days agoat Young Enterprise Trust
The Operations Coordinator is part of the team that is the engine that runs the company. This divers role has a bit of everything in it.
- Diversity - here's your chance to do a bit of everything and find what you love
- Team - come work with a team of people who are passionate about being here
- Fun - how much fun can you have supporting cool young YES students
Listed four days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Join our team as an Administrator with focus on providing administration support for the Institute's research staff and students.
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks
- Bring your administrative experience
- Join a friendly and supportive team
Listed two days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join us at Capital and Coast DHB
- Location: Wellington Regional Hospital, Newtown
- Contract: Permanent, full time
- Salary: $54,000 - $60,000
Receive new jobs for this search by email