Administration & Office Support Jobs in Waitakere AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Computershare Investor Services Ltd
Hybrid role, split equally between receptionist work and customer service teamwork handling telephone and email enquiries
- Takapuna beach location
- Friendly team based environment
- Excellent staff benefits
This is a featured jobat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Take on a Sales Support Administrator role where you will support our Sales experts in doing their best work! Let your admin capabilities shine!
- Fantastic 12 months fixed term opportunity to join our Sales Support Team!
- Showcase your sales administration and customer service expertise!
- No weekends, free parking and enjoy our onsite café!
Listed eight days agoat HLC
Fantastic opportunity for an Administrator with a passion for design and a creative flair to join our team of Urban Designers.
- Passionate about great design?
- Full or Part time - tell us what works for you!
- Hobsonville Point - Waterfront Offices
Listed twenty one days agoat ACH Consulting LimitedSeeking bubbly professional receptionist/admin support to join a friendly consultancy in Westgate, Auckland. Supportive environment and great team. Listed one day agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Great opportunity to put your banking, lending and admin skillset to good use. Part time PA to Mortgage Broker. Working Monday to Friday, 30-hour week
- Henderson location. Part time PA to very successful Mortgage Broker
- Newly created role due to growth and success. Busy and varied role
- Lots of autonomy. You must be self-motivated, self-starter, and self-managing
Listed fourteen days agoat South Pacific Pictures3rd Assistant Director for an Auckland based fast turnaround multi-camera television show Listed ten days agoat Shakti Community Council Inc.National Administrative Officer based in Auckland With qualifications in Administrator Management and in Human resources Listed seven days agoat Alliance Architecture LtdOffice Accounts Administrator responsible for general admin and office operations, debtors/creditors accounting and payroll. Social Media Listed seventeen days agoat Family ActionWe have a full time vacancy for an Administration Assistant to provide support to the CEO and Business Services Manager and Management Team. Listed nine days agoat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
HR Administration / Coordination role supporting a HR Manager and Business Partner. Will have ownership of key components of the employee lifecycle
- 3 months + fixed term
- Small team so lots of autonomy
- Wide variety and great exposure
Listed ten days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Grow and develop your HR skillset! We are looking for a driven HR coordinator to join this fast paced team!
- Henderson location
- Immediate start for approx. 2 months
- Parking available!
Listed twenty two days agoat Hearing Life New ZealandJoin a team that makes a difference to the lives of people everyday. Great opportunity for skilled Reception/Admin Officer at our North West Clinic. Listed sixteen days agoat FillPak Limited
Administration Manager with strong IT, analytical and organisational skills for our food processing business.
- Successful food manufacturing company
- Great Henderson location
- Working with an excellent team
Listed twenty days agoat PKG Enterprises LimitedA fabulous opportunity to work with a fun loving vibrant childcare team Listed fourteen days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be the smiling face of this lively reception desk based out in West Auckland!
- Henderson location with free parking
- Start date of ASAP
- Must have valid VCA Police Vetting Check
Listed twenty four days agoat Summerland Primary SchoolThis vacancy is for a business manager in a large West Auckland primary school. Listed twenty seven days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Super Star Operations Administration , with exceptional organisational skills needed!
- Must have a high level of energy and exceptional organisation skills
- Take ownership, show your full potential and be the ‘go to person’
- Varied, diverse, busy and challenging role in a fun, down-to-earth team
Listed twenty days agoat Gunn Talent
Challenging, rewarding and fun position where you can get out of bed every day and make an impact!
- Diverse role where no two days will look the same
- Fantastic team culture with an ambitious atmosphere
- World of career progression opportunities
Listed twenty nine days agoat Auckland Rubbish Movers LtdAre you looking for a varied role? Property maintenance Co is looking for a multi talented , energetic person for admin, digital social media tasks.. Listed seven days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
40 hours a week – Glen Eden - Great culture, great team, great mission!
- 40 hours per week
- Lots of variety, great team
- Make a difference in your community
Receive new jobs for this search by email