Administration & Office Support Jobs in Trentham Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ONZL Ltd
Provide business and administration support to ONZL and its clients. Full time or 30 hours (to be agreed)
- Diverse role working across a range of sectors
- Membership, website, events and admistration focus
- Small friendly team who love using technology
Listed three hours agoat NZDF
We're looking for a Business Support Administrator to join our Trentham based team.
- Are you an experienced administrator?
- Do you have sound Microsoft office skills and high attention to detail?
- Provide fantastic customer service and support to a wider team
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand Customs Service
The New Zealand Customs Service hosts the National Maritime Coordination Centre (NMCC), a multi-agency team that coordinates maritime patrol
- 6 month fixed term role
- Great opportunity
- Trentham based
Listed thirteen days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Keen to put your data entry skills to the test? We're recruiting talent people for multiple roles today!
- Monday - Friday, NO weekends!
- Work in a fast paced environment!
- Challenge yourself with this complex role!
Listed seventeen days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Seeking a highly experienced administrator to help with peak workload and set up improved systems and processes.
- Part-time - 15 hours per week
- Hutt Valley based assignment
- 4 month temp assignment
Listed three hours agoat KinWhitby Lakes Retirement Village is looking for a capable Receptionist and Office Assistant to support the wider team. Listed four hours agoat ACC
If you are customer focused and love finding better ways of doing things for our customers then look no further.
- Do you want to work close to home in Lower Hutt?
- Bring your administration expertise to our team
- We have a great work-life balance and flexibility
Listed four days agoat SmartBusiness Live LtdThe main components of the role are: • Basic administration • General Filing Listed five hours agoat National Advocacy Trust
Executive Assistant/Board Secretary – Health & Disability Advocacy Service
- Executive Assistant
- Full time
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative services.
- Based in Lower Hutt Community Corrections
- Working Tuesday - Saturday
- Permanent Position
Listed ten days agoat ToyotaKing Toyota Lower Hutt is on the hunt for an enthusiastic receptionist to join the team! Listed six days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Let your next Receptionist role come to you! We have several opportunities throughout Wellington ready to go and you could be who we’re looking for.
- Full Time, Part Time, Casual assignments
- Be the first to know when your ideal role appears
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages subject to experience
Listed twenty two days agoat Clarkson Electrical
If organisation and multitasking is your strength then we have a role for you! Become part of a great team going forward at Clarksons.
- Growing Team
- Training Programs
Listed fourteen days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are looking for customer-centric and motivated Front Office Coordinator's for an up market dental clinic based in Lower Hutt. Listed fourteen days agoat Smiths City Southern Ltd
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator for our Lower Hutt Branch.
- Administration & Sales Role
- Varied and interesting position
- Work for an iconic New Zealand retailer
Listed twenty four days agoat Woburn InternationalWe are looking for a reliable, experienced, Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to manage our front desk on a daily basis. Listed twenty six days agoat GBL Personnel
Starting ASAP - 12 Months. Supporting a busy team, Plenty of organising events and travel bookings. Sound administration support experience essential
- ASAP Start - 12 month assignment
- Commitment to length of assignment essential
- $24 per hour
Listed six days agoat Porirua City Council
We are looking for an administrative superstar to join our team providing support across Council.
- Kick start your career path in admin
- Friendly, approachable manner is a must
- Meet lots of great people
Listed seven days agoat OK Health ServicesFull time entry level position based in Petone working with a small supportive team A busy varied role which promises something different every day Listed six days agoat Nurse MaudeWe are seeking a talented and proactive person to join us in the key role of Service Administrator, working in a full-time permanent capacity.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education