Administration & Office Support Jobs in Rolleston CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Whitehead Plumbing & Gas Ltd
Casual Office Administration & Accounts
- Casual Part-Time
- Centrally located
- Office Admin & Accounts
This is a featured jobat Jarvis Accountants
We are seeking a bright administrator to support our Accountants in a busy varied role.
- Friendly, supportive team
- Enjoy a good work/life balance working a 4 day week
- We need a driven individual with a positive attitude & personality
Listed nineteen days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a close-knit team in a role you can really own – Hands on role with ample support offered.
- Incredibly down to earth, owner operated business
- $50,000, parking and causal work environment
- Genuinely good natured and hard worker needed
Listed nineteen days agoat South Island Fresh Foods LtdWe need someone with a confident and friendly phone manner, who enjoys customer service and has excellent admin skills to support our busy sales team. Listed three days agoat Foodstuffs South IslandDo you have knowledge in Foodstuffs Supermarket back office systems? Then we are looking for you! Listed six days agoat Hilton Haulage
Provide varied administration support to a high performing senior leadership team in a highly recognised and successful company.
- Full time permanent position
- Varied role in a high profile transport and logistics business
- Utilise your range of administration skills in a fast paced environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Smith&Smith
Our CSRs provide a balance between administration and customer service - join our team and help us make a difference with real care!
- Add value, achieve success and make a difference
- Provide centralised support to a large range of South Island locations
- Enjoy a family-like team in an open plan environment
Listed twenty six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
We are looking for an enthusiastic part time receptionist with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our people friendly focused team.
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same!
Listed seven days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Client focused CSR role, assisting to provide packaging solutions. Coordinating & providing Administration Support to SI Sales Team.
- Support South Island Sales Team. Coordination, Portfolio servicing & CSR role.
- Assist with Packaging Solutions to clients & ensure optimum service levels
- Global Leader, successful & secure. Friendly small Christchurch team.
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a sales & administration professional to be the conduit between our Development, Operations and our Customers.
- Perfect chance for graduates to kick start their career!
- Would you like the opportunity to grow within a industry leading company?
- We are looking for a focused, self-driven administration professional
Listed three days agoat Tait Communications
We are looking for a dedicated front-line, customer focused individual to join our team as a Receptionist. This role is part-time, two days a week.
- Are you professional with a positive attitude?
- Do you have the ability to think on your feet?
- Be part of a global company at our award winning campus
Listed seven days agoat RegusLET'S REDEFINE HOW WORK IS DONE. WE PROVIDE CREATIVE WORKSPACES WITH A UNIQUE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. At Spaces, we believe work is... Listed ten days agoat University of Canterbury
Be the first point of contact for student, staff and visitor enquiries to the College.
- Are you proficient in meeting and minute taking protocols?
- Bring your strong customer service skills
- Ensure friendly and effective customer services
Listed four days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Use your administration and computer skills to assist with the day to day needs of the Operations Clinical and Quality department.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Strongly motivated and dynamic company where innovation is encouraged
- Supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Be a part of our awesome Christchurch team in this fast paced Staffing & Resource Manager Role!
- Be involved in the development & growth of an outstanding team of people
- Be "behind the scenes" to ensure major events and sites are staffed successfully
- Be a part of an awesome Company who is invested in your Development and Success
Listed seven days agoat Christchurch City Council
Play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of strategic and operational activities which enable staff and the organisation to perform.
- Are you looking to develop your HR career?
- Work within a complex organisation and a range of professions
- Receive ongoing learning and development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Profile Group
Be the first point of contact for a busy reception that sees many visitors welcomed through the doors of the corporate offices based within the CBD
- City Center Location
- Start Immediately | Full time
- New Corporate Offices
Listed fourteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Full-time position of Office Reception / Administrative Support with a Christchurch Law Firm
- Maciaszek Brown Law
- Six month fixed term position
Listed twelve days agoat Avon City FordWe have a rare opportunity to join our state of the art Collision Repair Department on site here at Avon City Ford. Listed two days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
Varied administrator role providing support to operations and project management.
- Interesting and varied role in a busy environment
- Large and well established company
- Hornby location
Listed fourteen days agoat The Christchurch Doctors LtdMedical Receptionist 30 hours per week. 1 x 30 hour position available or the possibility of 2x jobs share positions.
Receive new jobs for this search by email