Administration & Office Support Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Northern Health School
Busy role where no two days are the same. Ability to multi task vital. Contact with internal and external personnel.
- Central city location
- Small, friendly and supportive team. School term time only
- Interesting and varied workload
This is a featured jobat Norrcom Ltd
liasing with all regional employees, ensuring customers are kept informed and staff kept busy. Writing reports and meeting management
- Coordinate staff and liase with customers
- write proposals for new customers
- liase with other staff across the country
Listed nine hours agoat Auckland Grammar SchoolThe Student Office Assistant will assist the Student Office Administrator with the day-to-day running of the Student Office. Listed ten hours agoat Auckland Grammar SchoolTo be responsible for the daily running of the Student office, updating student attendance, and other administrative duties. Listed two days agoat JOYN
Maintain precise, error free cataloguing of inbound records and ensure all data entered is accurate
- Work for TIMG - a NZ owned company and part of the Freightways Group
- Supportive environment, multicultual team
- Full time role, free parking on site
Listed three days agoat VGA Chartered Accountants LimitedSelf-starter and ability to work unsupervised High proficiency with MS Office suite Excellent verbal and written communication skills Listed two days agoat Lockhart LegalFantastic role in boutique law firm for an office administrator seeking a collaborative, fun and busy office environment. Listed nine hours agoat St John
This support role truly adds value and make a difference to the lives and communities in New Zealand.
- Opportunity to join St John at an exciting time and support our GM Northern
- Full time, permanent
- Looking for a senior administrator or budding PA!
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserPersonal Assistant – Part Time (2 days per week) with a view to full time maternity cover. Fixed Term Listed one day agoat AV Intelligence
8h per week. Invoicing and accounts-receivable, timesheet and pay approval, subscription and contract renewals.
- You can do most of your work from home with flexible hours
- You'll use good systems and be empowered to make them even better
- A close-knit team where your contribution will be appreciated
Listed four days agoat Auckland District Health BoardGreat opportunity to work with New Zealand’s leading public hospital and making a difference to the health of Aucklanders Listed four days agoat Business Mentors New Zealand
An Office Manager role where you can make a positive contribution to the New Zealand small business community.
- Work in vibrant Newmarket
- Your own car park
- Great team environment
Listed eight hours agoat Tanoa HotelsWe are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant where you will be able to use and grow your skills in a supportive and friendly working environment. Listed five days agoat Petware Ltd
Purrfect role to work around school hours. Come help our happy team in Mount Wellington, we are located close to the Panmure Train & Bus Station.
- Office Support Role
- School Hours Part-Time 9am to 3:30 pm
- Week Days (including School Holidays)
Listed four days agoat Coda Group
If you’re an Office Admin guru who thrives in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, this is the ideal role for you!
- Open and collaborative team environment
- Variety plus, no two days the same!
- Penrose location, no CBD traffic or parking hassles
Listed three days agoat Mansons TCLM Ltd
Exciting position for a career receptionist as the company's front of house ambassador
- Competitive salary and other benefits for experienced candidate
- Leading private property development company
- Parnell, Auckland
Listed three days agoat Fidelity Life
Responsible for providing administrative support though the processing of payments and daily bank reconciliations.
- Great Benefits - Health Insurance, Life and Trauma insurance
- Walking distance from public transport
- Across the road from the Domain
Listed four days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
We're looking for an extraordinary administrator to join our Support Office team and help us look after our 17 veterinary clinics.
- Fun, fast-paced role
- Support our network of veterinary clinics
- Excellent location
Listed five days agoat Pool Magic LtdThis flexible role involves providing friendly, accurate, prompt invoicing, banking and debtor collection. Listed nine days agoat NetYourJob
Barfoot & Thompson Ellerslie are looking for an Office Administrator / Receptionist with excellent people skills - APPLY NOW!
- Office Administrator with excellent customer service skills
- Fun, positive and very supportive team environment
- Join the team at Barfoot & Thompson Ellerslie
Receive new jobs for this search by email