Administration & Office Support Jobs in Pukekohe AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Computershare Investor Services Ltd
Hybrid role, split equally between receptionist work and customer service teamwork handling telephone and email enquiries
- Takapuna beach location
- Friendly team based environment
- Excellent staff benefits
This is a featured jobat ProcureWe’re on the hunt for an experienced, talented and passionate Office Administrator to join our sucessful wine distribution business. Listed eight days agoat Lincom Group Pty Ltd
Enjoy the benefits of this interesting full-time Office Administrator role based at our Pokeno office.
- Showcase your professional administration skills
- Essential part of a small hardworking team
- Varied and interesting tasks
Listed twelve days agoat Hynds
Work with a great team monitoring the gatehouse at our new manufacturing site at Pokeno!
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Early and late shift available
- Based at our new manufacturing site in Pokeno
Listed twenty three days agoat All Seasons Pet Resort Ltd
We are looking for an outgoing vibrant person to join our front of house team! Excellence in customer service and client liason experience essential.
- A passion for working with animals is a must! Our clients pets are precious!
- Organisation of staff and having team leader experience essential.
- Working in a busy office processing up to 50+ clients a day at busy times.
Listed nine days agoat Great Potentials Foundation - Papakura Family Service Centre
Admin/reception role 30hrs pw providing support to staff in the centre and visitors. Needs both an eye for detail and a friendly face. Variety+
- Work close to home with hours to suit other commitments
- Use both your admin and accounts skills
- Integral part of close knit team within a great organisation
Listed twenty four days agoat VeoliaWe currently have an opportunity for a Dispatcher to join our team based in Papakura. Listed twenty four days agoat Veolia
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join our easy-going and supportive team
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good command of the English language
Listed two days agoat Serco Asia PacificSupport the Case Management team and make a difference to the lives of prisoners, their whānau and the community. Listed four days agoat Inland Revenue
Here's a great opportunity to join a team who take pride in demonstrating superior customer service.
- Full-time, fixed-term position until 30 March 2020
- Circa $45K per annum
Listed four days agoat Terra Lana Products Limited
A busy and rewarding role for a self-motivated highly organized individual. This role offers great flexibility.
- Great Team Environment
- Ideal for an experience administrator
- Competitive Salary
Listed eight days agoat NetYourJob
We're currently looking for a honest and reliable full time Administrator / Receptionist to join our new branch in Papatoetoe - APPLY NOW!
- Opportunity for an Administrator / Receptionist
- Become the friendly face of our new branch
- Join the team at Professionals - Haron & Co Ltd
Listed ten days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for an organised, motivated person with high energy and excellent administration skills.
- Permanent, full time - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Based in Manukau and ability to work across the region
- Dynamic organisation, supportive work environment, excellent staff benefits.
Listed eleven days agoat The Car Distribution GroupIf you enjoy interacting with people, and have great all round administration skills, then this role has it all. Full time in Wiri!!! Listed four days agoat Slumberzone New Zealand LimitedSlumberzone New Zealand Limited, a leading bed manufacturing Company is looking for an efficient Office Manager Listed seventeen days agoat NetYourJob
RE/MAX Revolution are looking for an organised and efficient Administrator / Receptionist to join our team ASAP. Full training will be provided.
- Bright personality and willing to go the extra mile?
- Varied and busy position in an exciting industry
- Grow & develop your skills with the leading RE/MAX office in NZ
Listed nineteen days agoat Provida Foods LimitedWe are looking for a talented Graduate to join our awesome Auckland team! Listed eleven days agoat Quality Education ServicesWe want someone who is an all-round admin, marketing and student services super talent !!!! with the desire to bring help and hope to others. Listed fifteen hours agoat Cristal Air International Ltd
There's never a dull moment when you're working for a market leader
- Experience running medium to large Operational teams
- Evidence of providing exceptional results
- Be customer and health and safety focused
Receive new jobs for this search by email