Administration & Office Support Jobs in Northcote Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ANZCO Foods Limited
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team!
- Do you have exceptional payroll experience?
- Bring your understanding of current payroll and employment legislation
- Get the opportunity to be involved in project and systems development
This is a featured jobat Graham Consulting
NZ owned & operated. Garden care, outdoor cleaning products & pest control. Flexibility to suit your lifestyle. Chance to have a direct input.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with Kiwicare
- Part-time school hours
- Newly created position with scope to make it your own
Listed three days agoat Rudolf Steiner school
First point of contact for a busy school office, with some administration tasks such as absences, staff support, first aid etc
- Full time during school terms
- Maternity leave position April 2019 - April 2010
- Busy school office
Listed seventeen hours agoat Hays Office Support
Seeking an organised and friendly individual to join a trusted company in a temporary role.
- Immediate start
- Training provided
- Respected company
Listed seventeen hours agoat Grenadier Accommodation Centre Ltd
We are looking for a fresh face, with a warm smile, and a great attitude for our Reception team in a Front Office Customer Service role
- Have confidence in working with a supportive team of experts in their field.
- We offer a great, fresh working environment in bright new offices.
- We are an established, stable firm providing good long-term job security.
Listed two days agoat Nurse MaudeDo you have strong administration and customer service skills? Listed five days agoat Pegasus Health
As the first point of contact at Pegasus Health 24 Hour Surgery, you will greet and register all patients and check them out on their way home.
- Do you possess strong problem solving skills?
- Are you able to work collaboratively and independently?
- Enjoy a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance
Listed twenty two hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
An awesome opportunity to be part of an organization who has a vision of making New Zealand the greatest living space on earth.
- South Canterbury Based
- Opportunity to kickstart your career
- Bring home great work stories
Listed four days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our vibrant team in Christchurch.
- Seeking Part time hours?
- Fantastic company culture & benefits
- Come join our great team!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Pegasus Health
This role is based at Pegasus House and is responsible for providing ongoing support in the provision of services for the Acute Demand team.
- Do you have previous experience working in a clinical environment?
- Bring your sound organisational skills
- Be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service
Listed five days agoat PBT Ltd
PBT are on the lookout for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our team in Christchurch.
- Dynamic team environment
- Supportive Local and National Team Environment
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated business.
Listed ten days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
Provide outstanding administrative support to staff and volunteers including support for the International and Travel functions of the organisation.
- Do you need a new challenge and want to work for a Community-based organisation
- Can you be described as bubbly with great coordination skills?
- Are you an impressive communicator and even better problem solver?
Listed two days agoat Core People
Drive productivity, manage front of house operations and provide high level support to a successful sales team.
- Front line position
- Illustrious and innovative market leader
- Busy and varied role
Listed twelve days agoat Hays Office Support
This role offers the variety and flexibility you are looking for! Please apply now!
- Supporting multiple partners
- Varied daily duties
- Working with external Stakeholders
Listed five days agoat Kyne Management Services
The role will be busy and varied. 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm.
- Be professional and diligent
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
- Have previous experience using moneyworks or a similar financial package
Listed two days agoat Homecare Medical
Be the first point of contact to ensure all calls are answered efficiently and effectively.
- Do you have experience in administration or customer service roles?
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Join our growing and well respected national organisation
Listed three days agoat Stellar RecruitmentAdministrator - temporary assignment starting the 4th of March Listed twelve days agoat Warren and Mahoney Architects LtdWe are looking for an engaging and outgoing Receptionist to become an integral part of our team in Christchurch. Listed eight days agoat University of Canterbury
The Department of Mechanical Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Department Administrator to join their team.
- Do you have experience in organising functions and events?
- Provide administration services to staff, students and visitors
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed eleven days agoat C B Norwood Distributors Ltd
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a busy office environment.
- Support the exceptional operation of our Norwood dealership in Christchurch
- Enjoy the benefits of joining a friendly and high performing team
- Part time, fixed term contract for 12 months – immediate start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education