Administration & Office Support Jobs in Glenfield AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Walker Wayland Auckland Limited
We are seeking a corporate Receptionist to provide efficient and exceptional customer service and administrative support..
- Auckland City Centre, very close to Britomart
- Great team culture
- Development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Spencer HenshawWe’re looking for a new General Office Administrator for our Takapuna office to keep it organised, provisioned, and running like a clock. Listed seven days agoat Eclipse Recruitment Ltd
Small family business, close knit team with a supportive culture
- 20-25 hours per week
- Established Business
- Wear multiple hats
Listed six days agoat Premier Institute of Education
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with a friendly disposition to join our company as our new Administrative Assistant
- Supportive and collaborative team
Listed fifteen hours agoat CallCentre People
Are you passionate about providing support to a wide range of people? If yes, we want to hear from you today.
- Great company
- Good location
- Ongoing opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Il Casaro LtdImmediate Start Avoid the City traffic Work around school hours Mon-Friday 9am- 3pm Listed six days agoat Unleashed Software
We're continuing to grow which means that our office is super busy with both people & events - we need some additional support to make the office hum!
- Join a friendly team with an awesome company culture
- Varied role - you won't get bored!
- Shiny new offices in the heart of Takapuna
Listed one day agoat Joylab Group Limited
Looking for an admin super star to work in a busy and varied role at The Postman's Leg, Glenfield!
- ASAP start (flexible hours!)
- Popular Glenfield local
- Fun, relaxed team of hospitality professionals
Listed three days agoat Converga
To be successful in this role, you need to display enthusiasm to achieve client satisfaction at all times, and exude a positive "can-do" attitude.
- 1 Full Time position available
- North shore location
- Great career opportunity!
Listed eight days agoat Lake House Arts CentreA part time contractor position coordinating Venue Hire and Studio Activities at Lake House Arts Centre has become available from October 2019. Listed ten hours agoat travel&co
Do you love organisation, systems, processes, and set high standards? Come help us and our directors so we can sell ski, dive, fish, bike holidays!
- Approx 20hrs pw with exciting dynamic company in travel industry
- Keen for a challenge to get us in shape and keep us in line!
- Previous office management/PA/EA experience essential
Listed thirteen days agoat Smith&Smith
Seeking an experienced Customer Service superstar to join our Auckland Admin Team and help us solve people's problems with real care!
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash
- Inspiring leaders and development opportunities
- Join our family-like culture and solve people's problems with real care!
Listed sixteen days agoat Club PhysicalReception /Service at our beautiful spacious upmarket health club overlooking the harbour, in Highbury. Listed nine days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Temporary Marketing Co-ordinator required for Maternity cover; Takapuna, start ASAP. Marketing Co-ordinator experience is essential.
- Fantastic Marketing Co-Ordinator role, 2 years Marketing experience
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm, ongoing temporary role – Immediate start
- Varied busy role to include image management, EDM, website updates
Listed fourteen days agoat Chester Consultants LtdChester Consultants Ltd is a dynamic company looking for a professional, motivated, multi tasker to fill the role of Receptionist/Accounts Assistant. Listed fifteen days agoat Prowood Machinery LtdThis key role is ideal for an organised proactive candidate with a positive outlook. Interested in variety in your day? Then this is the job for you. Listed twenty days agoat Tristram EuropeanDue to our business rapidly growing with our exciting new dealership opening soon, we are looking for a Business Support extraordinaire Listed twenty one days agoat Red Consulting Group
This is a stunning Reception role within one of NZ's most recognized sports medicine businesses. Combine your people + coordinating skills. WOW!
- Join an exceptional team - stunning work environment + amazing people.
- Work with the best of the best at NZ's top sports physician practice.
- Kick start your career and add value to your CV. Feel valued every day!
Listed twenty two days agoat HydroTech Ltd
We need a "superstar" Operations Administrator and if that is you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Do you have 1 to 3+ years Operations Administration experience?
- Customer Service Representative experience?
- Do you have attention to detail and enjoy a dynamic work environment?
Receive new jobs for this search by email