Administration & Office Support Jobs in Coatesville AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Nuralite Waterproofing
A varied and dynamic customer facing role calling on your can do attitude!
- Modern environment
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity for professional development
This is a featured jobat All Drains Ltd
Our admin and dispatch superstar is off to have her baby in the New Year and we need someone to step into her shoes from 13th January 2020
- Plenty of variety
- Unique and challenging environment
- Small, friendly team
Listed eight days agoat AER Group LtdCome and work for a highly successful Insurance Broker based in Coatesville. Work with the best in the industry, supportive team, immediate start! Listed twenty five days agoat AER Group LtdCome and work for a highly successful Insurance Broker based in Coatesville. Work with the best in the industry, supportive team, immediate start! Listed eight days agoat Aotea Security (NZ) Ltd
We are looking for an administration support person to assist our Auckland based client desk
- Leading Nationwide company
- Progressive and innovative team
- Career progression
Listed nine days agoat APM Workcare
As first point of contact, you'll be the friendly face to greet our clients and support the wider APM to deliver a variety of services.
- Be front-line in a fast-growing health and employment services company
- Fast-paced and busy environment - time will fly!
- Friendly, collegial and dedicated team
Listed nine days agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
We are seeking a fast and accurate data entry star, have good analytical skills, and previous payroll experience.
- Do you have a strong eye for detail?
- Is data entry your thing?
- Does working in the afternoon suit your lifestyle?
Listed ten hours agoat NetYourJob
An opportunity has become available for a self motivated Business Manager / EA / PA to provide support to a successful Salesperson.
- Operations / Business Manager / Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of MyDesktop, Mailchimp and Social Media essential
- Provide support to a highly successful Salesperson at Barfoot & Thompson
Listed three days agoat Oneone Health Group LimitedWe are looking for a full time project coordinator to join our team to be responsible of administrative aspects for our business development projects. Listed twenty three days agoat Aqua Synergy Group Ltd
We are looking for a Customer Service Superstar who is ready to handle various duties from dealing with clients to assisting the team with admin!
- Rewarding career with growth opportunities
- Be part of an exciting and respected team
- 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday
Listed eleven days agoat Pharmacy Direct Limited
We are looking for someone who can upload content/product information to our website www.pharmacydirect.co.nz FULL TIME - 40 hours per week.
- Get excited that people are purchasing what you have uploaded to the website
- Be part of the future with NZ's Largest Online Health and Beauty Retailer
- Amazing Staff Benefits
Listed twelve days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Work on an exciting large-scale project and progress your career with one of the fastest growing construction companies in New Zealand.
- Opportunity to join one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Join our successful and friendly team!
Listed twelve days agoat Eclipse Recruitment Ltd
Want top be part of a fun, vibrant team culture? Enjoy being at the centre of the action? Great role with a great company.
- Onsite car parking
- Fast paced and busy
- Utilise your administration skills
Listed twenty six days agoat Private Advertiser*Full time receptionist and office assistant *Hobsonville location *Variety and opportunity to learn for enthusiastic person Listed twenty four days agoat Mahanga Holdings LtdPosition: Accounts/Administration Assistant Company: Mahanga Holdings Ltd Location: North Shore, Auckland Type: Hours 30 hours per week or as agree Listed twenty three days agoat Wright Technologies Ltd
The key person responsible for our business in all support, accounting and administrative tasks - strong financial background essential
- Small, friendly Company
- Flexible hours (30 per week)
- North Shore based
Listed twenty one days agoat Pacific Destinationz LtdPacific Destinations is on the look-out for an Operations Assistant to join our team in Hobsonville. Listed seven days agoat Kany & Co LimitedWe are a North Shore based Accounting and Taxation practice looking or an experienced Practice Manager. Listed twenty six days agoat Eclipse Recruitment Ltd
Fantastic EA/ PA role | Utilise your previous experience and relationship building skills | True support role
- Looking for a multi-faceted, challenging role?
- Strong Operational Focus - take ownership of your role
- Really get involved in the business - you are the right hand to the Chairman
Listed twenty five days agoat Hoop Limited
Develop best practice within Recruitment, Administration, Payroll, Reporting & Scheduling systems while using technology to your advantage.
- Full time role at new Hobsonville location for super problem solver!!!
- Focus on Merchandiser Recruitment & Retention - be part of a changing landscape
- Manage a small team with BIG potential to future proof the business
Listed twenty four days agoat The Boys Brigade in New Zealand
The management of the BBNZ National Resource Centre with a focus on Communication, Support, Finance/Accounts,Trading, and Events.
- Multi disciplined with focus on communication, finance and administration
- Challenging NFP environment with high community impact
- Join an exciting, motivated and committed team
Listed twenty five days agoat NPM(2018)LtdThis is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to showcase your skills with the support of a fast-growing facilities management Company
Receive new jobs for this search by email