Full Time Administrative Assistants Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Are you the ultimate office professional? Do you want to work for a growing organisation committed to tackling key health and environmental issues?
- Provide Administration and EA support across the organisation.
- Understand the dynamics of a fast-paced working environment.
- Full time position, based in an environmentally friendly office in Auckland CBD.
This is a featured jobat Dorel Australia
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Marketing & Administration Coordinator with strong administration and marketing experience.
- Work for the leader in the world of children's nursery brands (TSX listed)
- Digital all-rounder who is passionate about producing brand experiences
- Be part of a great team culture
Listed three days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Busy Administration role supporting a high performing, work-hard, play-hard team at on a large successful and growing company.
- Be an integral part of a high performing team and learn from the best
- No two days will be the same in this fast-paced, exciting role
- Bring a confident, outgoing, personality and organisational skills to this role
Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceAdministration Officer: Verification New Zealand Police Police National Headquarters Permanent, Full-time Multiple Positions Available... Listed three days agoat Palmerston North Airport limitedPalmerston North Airport aspires to be New Zealand's leading regional airport. As such we are looking for a superstar to join our airport team. Listed four days agoat ACC
You are responsible for managing the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes to enable our great people into new roles.
- Manage the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes
- Demonstrate your superb administration abilities
- Develop, learn and professionally prosper
Listed three days agoat Dental Council
A challenging, yet rewarding opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy, vibrant work environment.
- Great central location
- Permanent, full-time role
- Immediate start
Listed three days agoat AJ Park
At AJ Park we help global and New Zealand innovators, marketers and entrepreneurs protect and commercialise their intellectual property.
- Bring your excellent organisational skills
- Help prepare and send emails to overseas clients
- Launch your career and join a sociable supportive culture
Listed five days agoat EastPack Ltd
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and hard-working HR Administration Assistant to join our team in Katikati, Tauranga.
- Do you have an interest in Human Resources?
- Are you experienced in frontline & administration support?
Listed three days agoat Pegasus Health
The role is to provide patients with an exceptional experience through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are you people focused?
- Do you have exceptional organisational skills and love to problem solve?
- Be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service
Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdWe need experienced Administrators for Full time and Part time roles! Listed six days agoat HR Connect Ltd
If you are you looking to start a career in Administration and have a friendly can do attitude, look no further.
- Kickstart a career in Administration
- Future focused, well known established Business
- Monday to Friday
Listed five days agoat Taikura Trust
Rewarding, varied and busy role providing admin support to our dedicated Managers, so that they can in turn support our amazing staff to do their job.
- Mt Wellington based
- Work for an organisation that makes a positive difference
- Friendly team environment
Listed three days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
Be the face at our Dunedin Ravensdown site; enjoy daily variety in your tasks, great benefits and a fantastic company culture.
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Bring your ability to stay calm under pressure
- Receive professional development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are looking for a Junior Admin Assistant to join a well established Accountancy firm based in Wellington Central. Great foot in the door! Listed three days agoat Weiss LtdWe are looking for a Customer Service focused Office Administrator to join our dedicated team Listed four days agoat Converga
To be successful in this role, you will display a positive "can-do" attitude and will be a highly reliable individual.
- 1 Full Time position available
- Auckland location
- Great career opportunity!
Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- On-going training and regular supervision
- Access to a government banking package with Westpac – special offers and rates
Listed four days agoat Auckland District Health BoardThe Ophthalmology Department is a large yet close knit unit and includes the eye clinic, eye ward, day stay unit, and theatres. Listed four days agoat St Marks GroupBreastScreen Auckland Ltd - Call Centre/Administrator Listed three days agoat Environment Canterbury
We’re looking for an exceptional all-round administrator who thrives in a busy environment.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to build on your administration skills?
- Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service?
- Can you work independently but also be a key player in the Team?
Receive new jobs for this search by email