Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Need Recruitment
Key value “standing together as one”; if naturally this falls within your own ethos your team awaits! Well established supply chain collaboration.
- Variety filled role; data deliverables in a sales support functioning role
- Team orientated culture working in partnership with major stakeholders
- Modern newly built CBD location; sound remuneration
Listed seven days agoat salt
Growth your career, enhance your business partnering skills and gain real commercial experience in a business with opportunities.
- Real career growth - spread your wings
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Mangere Location
Listed eight days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardDecision Support AnalystProvider ArmBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight) This exceptionally busy role... Listed three days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited2-3 month contract role in this broad and exciting Project Analyst role. Permanent Potential. Great East Auckland location. Construction/Property. Listed eight days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
We are looking for an energised and commercially astute person who thrives on broadening their business acumen! If this sounds like you Apply Now!
- Recognised as Aon Best Employer 4 consecutive years in a row
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Company Culture
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
This major New Zealand company are adding an additional analyst to its pricing team.
- Awesome role with multiple facets
- Revenue and margin analysis
- Influence pricing based on market forces
Listed fourteen days agoat Graham Consulting
This company has a rock solid reputation and with household brands you would be proud to represent this is an opportunity well worth considering.
- Partner with Business Managers
- Work closely with the company’s Commercial Manager
- Be part of Kiwi success story going places
Listed fifteen days agoat Numero NZ
Look beyond the numbers! Opportunity to do more than just budgets and reporting, become commercially involved and provide strategic direction.
- Finance & Analytics
- Business Partnering
- More than just analysis
Listed ten days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingNewly created finance analyst role, work in a large team environment supporting the commercial managers and business operations, Mt Wellington Listed five days agoat WorkLife
This role that has been created to help understand all business processes, the cost of delivery and the resulting pricing of services
- Opportunity to move out of accounting into a business and project oriented role
- Work for a fantastic manager
- Dynamic Wellington infrastructure management business
Listed seven days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingBe part of a New Zealand listed company in a stage of growth. Put your analyst skills to good use and add value to an expanding business. Listed one day agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A financially & operationally focused Accountant position. Ideal for a newly qualified accountant looking to make their move into industry.
- NZX Listed Business
- Impressive Finance Team - Support for Professional Growth
- Auckland CBD Location
Listed one day agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Take responsibility for the implementation, management and ongoing enhancement of FBNZ’ cost price strategy
- High-profile role – make your mark within New Zealand’s largest FMCG business
- Leadership role – motivate and guide your team to exceptional delivery
- Be the instrumental driving force for our pricing strategy
Listed ten days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingNewly created commercial analyst, supporting a hands on Financial Controller. Analytical and systems focus of well established but growing business Listed two days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A newly created role & function working for a high growth SME within the aviation industry.
- Senior FP&A role with full autonomy & ownership
- Impressive, high calibre finance team
- South Auckland Location
Listed sixteen days agoat George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited
Support the Demand Manager in monitoring, evaluating and influencing the accuracy of sales forecasting and sales ordering for the NZ baking business.
- Contribute to the integrated business planning process
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy product allowance and free parking
Listed fourteen days agoat Massey University
Take the next step in your finance career. Provide financial analysis and business level support to the Finance Team and their internal clients.
- Enjoy a new level of success in your career
- Large, complex organisation in which to apply your in-depth analysis exp
- Real work/life balance in the Manawutu. Shorter commutes!
Listed eight days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
Are you looking for your next contracting assignment and passionate about driving performance indicators across the business?
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Managing & Interpreting Complex Data Sets
- Production & Analysis of Performance Indicators
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Digital Island is a fully owned Spark subsidiary and a highly successful Telecommunications company
- Kiwi success story with fantastic culture
- Fast moving Telco Provider
- Great career opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email