Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small animal graduate Veterinarian to join our fantastic 5 Vet team on a full time basis!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the Vet Centre family
About the Clinic
Our practice is located in South Auckland in very close proximity to beautiful beaches, country side, parks, bush walks and at the same time only a 45 minute drive to Auckland City.
Our practice philosophy is “Provide quality service and products from genuine, caring people who are professionals.”
The experience and expertise of our current staff mean that we can work up our cases to the highest standard and offer support to develop your skills and knowledge.
Some of our equipment includes digital radiography, iM3 dental digital radiography unit, ultrasound, pulse ox/ap alert, isoflurane anaesthetics, in-house IDEXX and much more.
Our practice is open 6 days a week and the roster is a 40 hour working week, with every 3rd Saturday until 3pm (after hours is supported by another clinic).
For more information, please visit: https://www.vetcentre.co.nz/index/
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the Vet Centre family
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- An ability to blend in and work well within our team
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide the highest standard of medicine and surgery to our clients, in line with our practice philosophy
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?