Sole Charge Experienced Veterinarian
Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced small animal Veterinarian to join our fantastic Pokeno team and drive a clinic positioned in a growing community!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Pokeno is located in South Auckland in very close proximity to beautiful beaches, country side, parks, bush walks and at the same time only a 45 minute drive to Auckland City.
Some of our equipment includes digital radiography, pulse ox-ap alert, isoflurane anaesthetics, IM3 dental machine, in-house blood analysers, fluid pumps and much more.
You will be working with a nurse that is technically strong, supportive and passionate about her position.
Our clients are very diverse thus we are looking for a Veterinarian that can connect and engage with people of all cultures.
Operating hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm, and every 4th Saturday 8:30am - 3pm. We are not an after-hours facility.
About the Role
Flexible working conditions: this role is full-time, 35 hours per week on a 5 day roster, with every 4th Saturday. However, Veterinarians who are looking for a part-time job share arrangement from an employer who can offer flexibility are encouraged to apply.
What’s on Offer?
- An opportunity for a Veterinarian with a minimum of two years’ experience to join our team
- The flexibility to encompass your medical or surgical interests
- A clinic where your drive and work ethic are appreciated
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in growing west Auckland, lots of nearby amenities & easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?