Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Chartwell team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Chartwell is located in north-eastern Hamilton and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-chartwell/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our supportive team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- Superstar people person
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator and have leadership skills
- Have a relevant Veterinary qualification registerable in New Zealand
- Experience working as a Veterinarian is preferred, but not a requirement. New grads are welcome to apply as we have a very supportive 3 vet team and excellent nurse support.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location with lots of amenities nearby
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?