Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Waiuku team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
The Vet Centre Waiuku is located in the township of Waiuku, a small town located in Auckland’s Franklin district. The clinic has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a mixed animal practice with a strong companion animal sector. We have a great team of Veterinarians and qualified Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://www.vetcentre.co.nz/index/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our supportive team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time, 5 days per week and every 3rd Saturday.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in Waiuku township, lots of amenities nearby
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- Superstar people person
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator and have leadership skills
- Have a relevant Veterinary qualification registrable in New Zealand
- New grads are welcome to apply as we have a very supportive 2 vet team and excellent nurse support.
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?