Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jan 2020
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic Porirua team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Porirua is a well located clinic in Wellington that has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice with a large retail store front, the clinic has a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-porirua/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinary Nurse you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our supportive team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Front of house client relations
This role will be part-time.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with a great clinical team who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Relevant Veterinary Nursing qualification/s
- Experience preferred but not required
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nurse?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?