Level 2 IT Support Technician
Advertiser: Rocket ITMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2020
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
We specialise in helping manufacturing, construction and multi-site retail that need tailored IT support, for production line and general IT support that needs to operate continuously, succeed by utilising the best in technology to drive efficiency, data safety and systems that are always available. Unlike other IT companies who provide one size fits all solutions across all industries, we pride ourselves on working alongside the businesses we interact with. This is demonstrated by our ten year and more experience with some of the countries well-known brands. Our goal is to increase our EBITDA by 3 times over the next 5 years and become the fastest growing IT Managed Services Provider. Our culture is driven by Fun, Attitude, Innovation, Trust and Honesty.
You will be
Working to SLA’s – using ticket management system
Managing client expectations
Prioritising calls on an on call roster
Providing great customer experiences
Always putting the client experience first.
You will have
1 year experience resolving desktop issues
Fixing hardware and application issues
Experience working with SLA’s
Full clean NZ Driving Licence
Right to work in NZ
Ability to work alone and as a team
Previous roaming desktop role
Come and be our next astronaut in 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?